Chapter 31: Do you know who I am? (Percy's POV)

*I sort of dropped this and then felt like writing something (possibly naughty, so warning for that)*

When I opened my eyes Nico was still sleeping lightly on the pillow. He looked so innocent and then he wrinkled his nose when I touched his hair. His arms came out and he stretched for a moment, opening his eyes.

"Good morning," I yawned. Nico pulled the covers around him tighter as he groaned quietly. I smirked and pressed a kiss to his head. Nico sighed softly and then looked up at me.

"So we are going to go to... Olympus?" he asked.
"Yeah... we have to talk to them about everything and make sure you aren't killed by Zeus," I explained. Nico laughed a little and then sighed.

"Casually making sure I don't die. Sounds typical."
"Unfortunately yes it is," I sighed. I wrapped an arm around Nico and hugged him close. "But you aren't going to die."

"Again."

"What?"

"I'm not going to die again."

"Right. Not again," I confirmed and held onto him tighter. Nico buried his face into the crook of my neck and shoulder. I rubbed his back and felt something against my leg and then his lips were on my neck. I gasped and craned my neck to look down at him.

"Shhh," he whispered into my skin. "Don't be so shocked... I can kiss my boyfriend."
"You should know better than to... to tease me," I manage to gasp out. His lips haven't stopped.

"This is a highly calculated move, Jackson," he replied and I felt his lips separate from my neck. On the other side of my neck, his hand came rising up, dragging against me. I looked at him and he then rose to meet me.

His lips were slightly chapped and breath stale with sleep, but I couldn't even notice. Our lips moved against each other and his hands found their way into my hair and started to pull. I mewled against his lips and suddenly tears rushed to my eyes. I didn't stop I didn't want to stop. Was this okay? Would this stop being so difficult for me? I loved him I loved him I missed him... oh gods...

"Is this okay?" His breathed against my cheek.
"Gods, yes," I gasped. His kisses were slow and loud. He gave me a sweet kiss on my cheek and nudged my hair with his nose, then kissed me again on my temple. I hadn't felt so cherished before and I felt the tears threaten to fall again. Thank the gods Nico didn't notice how undone I was becoming as a result of some kisses. I wondered if Nico felt what I was feeling... would he? Does he? Gods I hope so-

His lips are on mine again. He's rolled onto me now, his legs straddling my hips and his tongue in my mouth. I finally pull myself together and decide to spice things up a bit. I tug gently at his shirt and then run my hands up his sides. One of my hands finds its way under his shirt, but I make no move to take it off yet. I suck on his tongue and his eyes open suddenly and I hear him make a small noise. I let go of him and then return to kissing him. He tangles his fingers into my hair and tugs. The way he pulls, so gently, but enough to make me feel it goes straight down to my chest.

I bit his bottom lip and quickly flip us so I am on top. He smiles up at me as I pull away. I can't help but return the smile and kiss his nose gently. I press slow kisses against the bridge of his nose and down his cheek onto his jaw. I lower myself and hold him close.

"Thank you," he whispers as if afraid to break the moment we have created.
"Thank you," I reply softly and he looks at me. He has such a lopsided, boyish smile that makes my chest hurt. He is so different from the Nico I fell in love with, but his mannerisms are the same. Gods it hurts to look at him, but not seeing him hurts even more. I wonder what it's like inside of this Nico's head. Does he know how much I already love him and have loved him?