"Trapped With An Enemy"

"Sun speaking"
"Eclipse speaking"
"Sun yelling!"
"Eclipse yelling!"
[Me speaking]
"Any other character"

[Sun is speaking with Eclipse, about to expell him from his mind. Suddenly, something goes wrong...The cube used to exit is gone, leaving the two trapped in the mindscape with no exit, nowhere to hide, no one to run to. Will the two get along, Or stay enemies until an escape is available?]

☆_No ones pov_☆

Sun prepares to expell Eclipse, Eclipse looks to the exit cube behind Sun but it's...fading? Sun glances to the exit cube behind him and notices it fading as well. The exit cube completely fades into nothing, leaving the two with no exit. Sun looks to Eclipse with uncertainty, Sun seems suspicious and anxious

"Why are you looking at me? I didn't do anything!" Eclipse says angerly, seeming just as confused.

"Where did it go...? I know you did something Eclipse. What did you do?" Sun didn't believe Eclipse. Eclipse grew annoyed and quickly snapped back at Sun.

"I didn't do shit! It's gone, where trapped here!" Eclipse yelled at Sun. Sun flinched to the sudden yelling and took a step back from Eclipse.

Sun looked down at the cloudy floor, thinking for a moment. Sun didn't believe it. There was no way they were trapped in the mindscape together, right...?

Sun looked at Eclipse aftet a moment of silence. "What do you mean we're trapped...? There's still an exit, right? I-It-It can't be true!" Sun seemed to panic. He didn't want to be trapped with his enemy. Eclipse looked more annoyed than panicked. He didn't want to be trapped with some goody-two-shoes Sun!

☆_Suns pov_☆

I stared at Eclipse for a moment. There was no way I was trapped here, with him, right...? No, it can't be! I still needed to get back to Moon. I couldn't just leave my brother! What about the daycare? The children, the glamrocks, Monty. I couldn't leave them all behind! I hated this. I hated feeling helpless. There had to be something I could do, maybe magic? Moon didn't teach me much of that, though...I wanted to go home...I NEEDED to get home.

☆_Eclipses pov_☆

No...I wasn't going to let this happen. I was so close...I had the star, I had it! Everything was falling apart. My plan, my accomplishments. I hated feeling helpless! I couldn't do anything! The exit cube was gone. I was trapped. And of course with some goody-two-shoes Sun! If I was going to be stuck here I would have my own space, away from that annoyance. "You stay on your side. Got it?" I glared coldly to Sun. He nodded his head in understanding. I walked in the opposite direction and stood there for a moment, trying to think of anything I could do to escape this hell. Had I lost? Did I fail? No...No, I wasn't done yet...I was going to get out eventually.

[What do you all think? Will the two get out, or be forever trapped?]

[I'll update soon, stay tuned for more chapters!]

[524 words total.]