"Personal space"

☆_Suns pov_☆

Eclipse hasn't said much since he sang. He's just been thinking and sleeping. There's not much to do here anyway. I miss Moon... I wonder how he's doing? Hopefully, he'll find me a way out. I don't wanna stick around with Eclipse. He's probably planning to do something. I looked over to Eclipse. He seemed to be resting. Well, at least he wasn't awake. I stood up and walked over to Eclipse. I sat down next to him and tried to get some rest as well. He wouldn't mind if I slept next to him, right? Hopefully not... Eclipse was still asleep, so I tried to rest. He probably wouldn't be very happy if he woke up next to me. But I decided to rest my luck. (Not exactly your smartest idea, buddy)

I was fast asleep and felt strangely safe with Eclipse... Unlucky me, he woke up. I hadn't noticed since I was still asleep. He woke me up almost immediately and pushed me away from him. I didn't say anything since angering him more than he already was wasn't a great idea. Eclipse glared at me for a moment coldly. "Ever heard of personal space?" He said angirly. eclipse was clearly annoyed, so I moved back to where I originally was. "Sorry..." Eclipse rolled his eyes and went back to sleep after a bit. I felt alone again. Eclipse was my enemy, but being near someone made me feel safe. Moon wasn't here, and Eclipse clearly wasn't going to interact much. As upset as I was, Eclipse just wanted space. I was just too upset to see that. I remained on my side and kept a distance from Eclipse so he wouldn't get more angry than he already was.

(Sorry, this chapter was so short! I'm working on the next. I hope you guys enjoy it so far.)

(314 words total.)