"A Cry?"

~Suns pov~

Well, we figured out I could change the scenery by imagining it, so I decided to keep it as the night sky. With shooting stars and a brightly glowing moon.  I gazed at the area with a soft smile on my face. I was getting quite tired and decided to rest for a bit. I yawned and sat down, leaning against a wall. I was about to drift asleep but felt myself being pulled into a hug? I didn't mind it and drifted asleep after a bit.

~Eclipses pov~

I pulled Sun close to me as he drifted asleep. Not in a weird way, I just felt...the need to protect him. I almost reminded myself of Moon. I rolled my eyes at the thought and drifted asleep as well. It was cold, like a fall mix of the warm weather and cold breeze. It was comfortable. Something crossed my mind over and over. What would happen to me when Moon fixes the body...?

[Time skip. An hour later or smth]

~Still Eclipses pov btw~

I woke a bit before Sun. He was cuddled against me like a teddy bear. I hated it at first, but he does it every time, so I don't care anymore. That thought kept playing on loop in my head, over and over. What will happen to me? I didn't bother to move Sun, since that would wake him up. And ge throws a small fit every time I do. I wasn't in the mood for it, so I sat there in silence as that thought kept crossing my mind repeatedly. What was this feeling? I felt...down? I didn't understand this feeling and decided to ignore it. It felt like I was some kind of bomb, about to explode. I kept trying to push it back down and ignore it. But I've done that for too long.

~Suns pov~

I woke after a while, and strangely enough, I was still clinging onto Eclipse. I got off him and yawned, then glanced to him to tell him good morning. But something was wrong... Eclipse was crying? He was just staring at the stary scenery as oil dripped from his eyes. I placed my hand on his shoulder, but he flinched. I probably startled him. He glanced at me and just gave a simple nod, basically saying good morning. Eclipse seemed a bit confused by my concerned expression. My rays retracted a bit. I was worried something was wrong. Why was he crying...? He didn't even seem to notice. "Are you...are you okay, Eclipse?"

~Eclipses pov~

When Sun asked that question, I felt a chill run down my spine. Why did I get that feeling? I nodded my head to Suns question. Suns face only grew with more concern. "Are you sure? You're crying..." I didn't understand what he meant. I've never cried, I didn't even know how it felt. I've only ever seen Sun and Lunar cry, but still. I reached up and touch my face, then looked back down at my hand. There was oil. I wiped the oil tears and shrugged. But it didn't stop. I kept crying. Why was I crying? I'm fine. I had no reason to. So why...? I suddenly felt someone pull me close to them and wrap their arms around me. It was Sun, but what was he doing? I didn't understand but kept crying for some reason. "What are you doing? And why can't I stop crying...?" I questioned with confusion and uncertainty. I didn't understand what was happening. Sun held me close to him, still wrapping his arms around me. It was...comforting... Sun then finally responded after a moment. "It's called a hug. Something you've clearly never been given..." Suns voice was sympathetic. I felt weak, and vulnerable. I wanted to get away from him, but my body wouldn't move. I hugged Sun tightly. I...I needed this. It was nice...

~Moons pov~

[outside the mindscape]

I was working on something for Bloodmoon, occasionally glancing at the screen. Monty was keeping them distracted with bloodbags and small animals while I worked on it. It was supposed to suppress Bloodmoons obsessive violent behavior. I swear, it felt like taming a wolf. I sighed in annoyance. It was taking forever to make but would be worth it once I'm done. It's just taking forever...

[733 words total]