"What Are You Hiding?"

~Eclipses pov~

I woke up in the dimly lit room on the couch. I grumbled with annoyance. Why did I wake up so early. I didn't quite remember what happened last night until I attempted to sit up and was hit with a sudden shot of pain on my side. I grunted slightly and held my side as I tried to sit up again. I remembered what happened. I should probably go fix the pole that broke before anyone notices. I stood up from the couch, still holding my side, and climbed down the ladder from the room. I walked over to where the broken pole was and made sure to be careful as I fixed it.

"Eclipse?" Said the computer. "Hm?" I responded with a rude tone as I continued fixing the pole. "You should rest. That wound of yours will get worse if you don't." The computer suggested. I scoffed and shook my head. "I'm fine." I said sternly. The computer continued nagging at me to rest, but I denied it each time. "Fine. But if your wound gets worse, I will tell Moon." The computer finally said in an annoyed tone. "You wouldn't dare..." I growled. "Oh, but I would." The computer replied. I grumbled and continued fixing the pole until it was finally fixed. I let out an exhausted sigh and sat down with my back against one of the play structures. I was wearing a red and orange hoodie I borrowed from Sun to cover up the bandages I had used. I closed my eyes and began to drift asleep. I was exhausted.

~no one's pov~

Eclipse had fallen asleep leaning up against the play structure. Sun woke an hour later, up before Moon as usual. Sun came down from the castle where their rooms were located and began cleaning the daycare like he always did. Sun noticed Eclipse asleep against one of the play structures. He walked over to Eclipse and reached out his hand to tap his shoulder, when Sun suddenly noticed something. There was something black on the side of the hoodie Eclipse was wearing. It looked like oil? Sun went to touch it and see if it was just a stain, but as soon as he did, Eclipse flinched a bit, and his rays retracted slightly. Sun was concerned and confused. Eclipse woke after a moment and glanced to Sun. "Eclipse, are you okay? Is there something wrong with your side?" Sun questioned with worry. Eclipse stood up from where he was and denied anything being wrong. "No, I'm fine." Eclipse said firmly.

Sun, however, wasn't convinced at all. He grew with more worry and slight annoyance that Eclipse wasn't being truthful. "You wouldn't have flinched if nothing was wrong..." Sun muttered. Eclipse grew silent. He didn't reply and tried to think of an excuse. Sun's eyes lowered to a glare. "What are you hiding?" Sun questioned. Eclipse continued to stay silent. He didn't know what to say. He could try to lie his way out of the situation, but he wasn't exactly sure what to lie about. Sun was getting even more annoyed and worried. Why was Eclipse lying to him?

(Sorry, this chapter was so short. I'll update during Christmas break, but it'll be a bit slower. Have an amazing Christmas, my shooting stars!)