"A Change In Setting"

[Just wanted to point this out. The quotes I put at the top give hints for the next chapter!]

~Eclipses pov~

I wasn't aware how long it'd been since I fell asleep, but I woke to find Sun cuddled against me. At this point, I really didn't care. I let out a sigh and tried to pry him off of me. Sun was surprisingly still asleep and only tightened his hold every time I tried to get him to get off. "Damnit..." I mumbled in annoyance. After a couple more tries, I was eventually able to shove him off. Sun woke once I did and gave me an upset look. I rolled my eyes and stood up, stretching a bit. Sun yawned and eventually stood up as well. "How long we're we asleep?" I questioned as I glanced over to the exhausted Sun. He just shrugged his shoulders. Sun seemed to be lost in thought, so I tapped him on his shoulder.

Suddenly, the cloudy abyss changed to a space one. Sun was still lost in thought and didn't notice the change in setting. I lightly hit him on the back of the head to snap him out of it. I didn't hit him hard, just barely enough to get his attention. Sun glanced to me with confusion. "What was that for?" Sun questioned, seeming annoyed. I gestured to the area around us. No longer was it clouds, but a galaxy. Sun gazed in awe. I glanced around. It was filled with stars, asteroids, and planets. I continued to gaze for a while.

~Suns pov~

I gazed in amazement. It looked just like the place I was thinking of! A star filled galaxy with planners and asteroids. I was practically jumping with excitement. My excited jumps soon faded when I heard Eclipse chuckle. It wasn't his usual evil one. It sounded genuine. I glanced over to him and noticed him smiling. He rolled his eyes and seemed a bit confused. "What?" Eclipse said with confusion. I giggled a bit a finally answered him. "You were smiling!" I replied. Eclipses rays retracted a bit and he looked away. Was he embarrassed? I shrugged it off and smiled as I continued gazing at the scenery.

Eclipse walked over to a star floating not far from us. He gazed at it for a moment. Something in his expression changed...he looked...guilty? I didn't understand at first, but soon did once I took a second glance at the small floating star he was gazing at. His expression had changed to a guilty one. Did he regret it...?

(sorry this one was so short! I've got a lot of angst planned for the next few chapters so enjoy this bumby ride!)

(460 words total.)