[🖤]"Comfort?"[🖤]

[This chapter does have a little bit of angst!]

☆_Suns pov_☆

I think it's been a day or two since we got stuck. Eclipse hasn't tried anything so far. He's just been quie... Maybe  thinking? I can't really tel. He's been facing the opposite direction. I've never been without Moon for this long. Yeah, we separated. But we always talked or hung out together. I felt alone, sad, and maybe scared? My mind was racing. I couldn't think straight. One thought did stick out, though... Would I ever see Moon again?

☆_Eclipses pov_☆

It's been 24 hours since we got trapped in the mindscape. Sun was just sitting on the opposite side. He seemed panicked? I didn't really care either way. I wanted to find a way out, but how? The cube was gone. It was the only way out. So, what could I do? Nothing. It was practically a waiting game. I hated this...My thoughts were interested by crying?  How annoying. I turned around and saw Sun sitting down, clearly panicking and crying. How was I supposed to think with all that noise?! An idea came to mind, but I wasn't fond of it. But, it would probably shut him up right? Worth a shot... I sighed and tried to think of something. What was that song Moon sang to Sun? Rises The Moon, I think? It might work. I glanced to Sun who still panicking. I let out an annoyed sigh.

☆_Suns pov_☆

I was panicking, unsure how I would leave and what would happen. My mind was racing. I couldn't think! I heard was sounding like humming? Coming from Eclipse. I looked up and glanced to Eclipse he began to sing something, I immediately recognized the lyrics. His voice was surprisingly calming...? I scooted closer to Eclipse and listened quietly.

☆_No ones pov_☆

Eclipse started to hum a tune, Sun listened closely and seemed to calm down a bit. After humming the tune for a bit, Eclipse sang the lyrics to Rises The Moon in hopes Sun would calm down. "Days seem sometimes as if they'll never end. Sun digs it's heals to taunt you. But after sunlit days, one thing stays the same. Rises the moon~" Eclipse paused for a moment. He hated it, but it seemed to be working so he continued. "Days fade into a watercolour blur. Memories swim and haunt you. But look into the lake, shimmering like smoke. Rises the moon~"
Eclipse glanced to Sun, he was a bit calmer but still panicked. Eclipse sighed before continuing the song. "Oh-oh, close your weary eyes. I promise you that soon the autumn comes. To darken fading summer skies. Breathe, breathe, breathe...
Days pull you up just like a daffodil. Uprooted from its garden.
They'll tell you what you owe, but know that even so. Rises the moon~
Oh-oh, close your weary eyes. I promise you that soon the autumn comes. To steal away each dream you keep. Breathe, breathe, breathe..." Eclipse finally finished the song. He let out a sigh. Sun gazed at Eclipse for a moment, Sun seemed calmer. He then spoke after a moment. "Again."  Sun said. Eclipse glanced to hi. With annoyance. "No." Eclipse said firmly. A hint of anger in his tone of voice.  Eclipse then went back to what he was doing, thinking.

[Hope you all like it so far! I'll update soon.]

[571 words total.]