XXX

| Y/N's POV |

"Do you think I c-could do a backflip?" Hailee randomly asked me. She was laying in my lap, one of her legs propped up on her other knee while I rested my back against the headboard, scrolling on my phone.

I put my phone down, raising my brow at the brunette who stared at me. "I'm sorry, what?" I chuckle, seeing Hailee smile.

"I mean..." Hailee sat up, smiling at me which made my heart flutter to see her so relaxed and free. "I'm practically healed and-"

"It's only been 5 weeks." I gave her an appointed look, crossing my arms with a small smirk. Hailee tilted her head, squinting her eyes at me before smiling, crawling back into my lap.

"You're right." She hummed, grabbing my hand and holding it in the air, playing with my fingers. "You're a-always right."

I smiled, tilting my head cockily. "Yeah, I am." I whispered and Hailee chuckled, I ducked down, kissing Hailee's lips. "But it is time to get you back into your physical therapy." Hailee looked at me and groaned.

"Ugh, it's s-so weird." She whined, making me smile when she stood up, only to fall back down, loving to be in my lap. "I w-wish it was y-you I was working with, not d-doctor fish lips."

"Okay, first off; it's Doctor Kins and second off; I would do it myself but you can be a bit touchy." I trail off, Hailee furrows her brows at me. "Sexually. You can be very touchy in a sexual way." I explain further on and she nods, her mouth forming in an 'o' shape.

"I m-mean... I'm n-not against it." Hailee tried with a smirk, inching to me as she rested her hands on either side of me, leaning over the bed.

I chuckled, resting a hand on her chest as I gently push her away. "Nice try, horndog." I snicker and Hailee groans again, rolling to fall onto her back on the bed. "Now get ready." I lightly smack her stomach, beginning to walk out the door. "Oh and when you do heal, maybe I'll let you do whatever you want to me." I winked and Hailee went wide eyed, glancing down at her sweats. "Don't get hard." I warn her and shut the door, hearing her whine behind the door made me laugh to myself.

—————

"So, how is she, doc?" I ask Doctor Kins as I wrap my arms around Hailee's neck, she wrapped an arm around my waist, burying her face in my neck. I stroked her back after slipping my hand under her shirt.

"She's doing great. I think she's ready for a little more physical things, like working out on her own, but not too much." The doctor said with a kind smile, glancing at Hailee. "She's doing great, nothing to worry about."

"Thank you so much." I smile and the doctor gives us a wave before leaving. I turn my head, smiling. "Babe?" I call and Hailee lifts her head from my neck, looking down at me. "I'm very proud of you. I'm so happy that you're putting in the effort to get better."

Hailee's face softened, burying her face in my neck again, her voice coming out as muffled. "T-Thank you, Y/N. I... really a-appreciate it." She tried expressing and I could hear the gratefulness in her tone.

"Well, you heard the doctor..." I trailed off, pulling Hailee's face out of my neck to cup her cheeks with my hands, a slight mischief look in my eyes. "You're ready for more... physical... things."

Hailee slowly started to smirk, wrapping her second arm around my waist. "Oh yeah?" She tilted her head, I began walking under her back was pressed against the wall. She tapped the back of my thigh, signaling me to jump, and I did, she caught me with ease. "And uh, w-what should we do about that?"

"Mm, I think you know what." My lips attached to her neck, she groans in surprise but pleasure at the same time. I lean up to whisper in her ear, "Take me to bed."

Hailee was quick to obey, practically speeding down the hall to our bedroom, to lay me in our bed, as she took off our clothes. She hovered over me, her silver chain dangling.

"I'm so ready for this." Hailee whispered in awe, her hands running up and down my sides as she admired me with that same starry look in her eyes.