XXXVI

| Y/N's POV |

"I didn't know necklaces like this existed..." Hailee muttered in shock, holding up the necklace with a look of disbelief and interest in her eyes.

"You don't like it?" I asked, my voice sounding a bit shy and insecure. Hailee looked at me with slightly widened eyes, staring at me for a moment before shaking her head, taking my hands in hers.

"No, babe, I love it." Hailee expressed but I raised a brow, silently telling her that I didn't believe that. She sighed. "I really do, look." She let my hands go, making me confused as she reached for the necklace. My eyes went wide when she immediately put it on, adjusting it so the pendent was in the front. "See?"

"Hailee-" I began but she cut me off.

"I told you I love it." She whispered and got on her knees in front of me, resting her chin on mine as she held one of my hands, shaking up at me with loving eyes. "I don't care if it can kill me, this is definitely my favorite gift ever."

"Really?" I asked again and she cupped my cheeks, pulling my face down to her level as she nodded.

"Yes." Hailee kissed my lips, pulling away only slightly so our foreheads were pushed together. "I don't want you doubt anything you ever give me."

"I really love you, Haiz." I sigh out and smiled as she kissed me once again.

—————

"Mh." Hailee hummed with closed eyes as I rubbed her chest, resting my head on her shoulder. I admired her with a smile, I love it when she looks so relaxed. My hand glided slowly down from her chest to her abs, they contracted under my touch making me smile a little more, knowing she was trying to flex.

"That feels good." My girlfriend groans as one of my hands rubs her shoulder, my other hand still feeling down her body. I smiled, shaking my head as I kiss her neck lightly.

"You can relax." I whispered in her ear, her body melting in my hands like putty. I was the only person she felt like she could be vulnerable with. I loved it.

Hailee kissed my forehead, bringing my head down to her chest, making me smile as I stopped my hand movements, crawling to lay on top of her now, she wrapped her arms around my waist, hugging me tightly.

"I never thought I'd get to have moments like this..." The brunette above me confessed, she held my hand in hers, her thumb gently tracing the outline of my palm before slowly intertwining our fingers together, planting a kiss to the back of my hand. "I thought because of who I am, I'd never find real love."

That sentence made my heart break.

"Haiz." I gently sat up in her lap, leaning down to cup her face gently, looking down at her with soft eyes. "Do you think you're a bad person?"

"Well, I am one of the most wanted, my body count is through the roof, and I treat people like shit." Hailee listed, giving me a deadpan response. "So yes, I do think I'm a bad person."

"But you're not. Underneath this tough shell you've built for yourself, is just a soft teddy bear who is deserving of love. You crave it." I correct, pressing my index finger lightly against her chest. "You want something you never got to have as a child, and that's normal."

Hailee didn't say anything, but I could tell those words affected her deeply as she pulled me back down to lay on top of her, squeezing the life out of my body. I chuckled, mindlessly running a hand through her long hair, kissing her cheek.

"I love you." Hailee mumbled, her voice cracking very slightly as she was trying to cover up her emotions.

"I love you, more." I whispered back to the older girl, pulling back just enough to look into her beautiful hazel eyes. "This relationship better end in marriage."

Hailee smiled slightly, nodding her head. "It will."