LVI

| Y/N's POV |
A/N: four chapters left :(

"Billie! B- are you kidding me?" I looked at my best friend as she shoved her phone down her pants to keep me from snatching and looking at it. "I want to meet the girl that's making me best friend fall in love again!"

She looked at me with hesitancy clear on her face before she groaned, rolling her eyes and grabbing her phone again. She went to hand it to me but I grimaced, causing her to smirk and navigate it herself.

She sent a text to the girl, Reneé, and showed me what she sent. "Happy?" Billie tilted her head annoyed at me.

"Very." I wrapped my arms around her neck with a smile. "Ugh, I can't believe she's turning you into a simp."

"I can. Kinda." Billie sheepishly scratched the back of her neck. Hailee walked in and smiled as she glanced between us.

"What's up, bro and baby mama?" She kissed my head while doing her handshake with Billie.

"We're inviting Reneé over for dinner tomorrow. Let's have the house prepared and a meal planned for her, okay?" I looked at my girlfriend. She smiled down at me, shrugging her shoulders.

"Yeah, sure, whatever. You have my card so get whatever you think we need for this dinner." Billie started nodding her head along.

"I need to find something to wear." She looked up and clapped her hands together with a giant grin. "Oh! I know! I'll wear that sexy dress she loved on me." She smirked and wandered out the room.

I chuckled as I watched her walk away before turning to Hailee who was equally as confused yet supportive of our Billie. "She's a simp."

"Oh, yeah she is." I confirmed while placing my hands on her chest, kissing her softly. "But so are you."

"I'm not denying." She winked at me.

—————

| Hailee's POV |

"Okay. Let's go over the plan one last time."

Taylor and I have been working on project Bolt. "Right." I sighed and brought our blueprints out on the table, tapping the end of my pencil against the markings and notes we had. "Bolt. I sell 75% of my company to you and keep 25% of it for protection. We move out to the family home we have in Hawaii, bringing the O'Connell's with us, and I hand over any assets to you or Zendaya."

"Z said she'll take half of them, leaving me the other half." Taylor made sure to jot that down. "We'll close the mansion down so no one can go back and trace anything to you."

"And then Flo will work her tech magic and delete any information the FBI has on me." I added on with a click of my tongue.

"Yes, but, she needs top notch technology to hack into their system without it getting traced back to her. Ella will lend her something and she'll work from one of my 'abandoned' warehouses." Taylor cut in while sliding me a map of where the warehouse was. "Don't forget about your brother."

"Yeah, I talked to him. He's settling down with his fiancé and they are moving somewhere upstate of California so he's in the clear. His name isn't on the FBI's list anyway." I nodded in confirmation.

We discussed every possible outcome and a way to get around it.

Bolt was something I've been working on for months now with Taylor. She was helping me slowly destroy my company. It's really hard to do this, but I'm about to be a mom and I need to protect my family at all times. I'd rather lose my business than the ones I love. Not again at least.

So, I went to Taylor to ask for her professional opinion on how to handle this. We wanted to get as far from California as possible and she came up with Hawaii as an option. We worked out some kinks, talked about assets, where most of my profits would be going. Whatever Taylor makes, 30% of it will come to me since I need to afford for my family.

Ella, Zendaya, and Flo are involved. They've pitched several ideas to us that we've used and let me say, everyone I'm working with is a genius. I know I said to Y/N months ago about me never being able to quiet my business since it took most of my life to build, but all good things must come to an end so new good things can take it's place.

My family and future with Y/N was that good thing taking the business' place. I wanted to move ahead, put my kids first, someday marry Y/N. I wanted to take care of Billie and her family too, they've been there for me and Y/N for almost everything.

Only a month left until my twins are welcomed into the world.