XXXIII

| Y/N's POV |
Warning: SMUT
(Not proofread)

"Holy fuck!"

I scream as Hailee's hand slipped past my panties to shove her index finger inside me, already beginning to fuck me at a fast pace.

"Fuck. I told you I was taking my control back." Hailee groaned at my walls clenching tightly around her finger, she quickly added a second finger, pumping in and out of my tight pussy.

"Shit." I moaned out. Hailee curled her finger deep inside me, admiring the state I was in as she leaned down, placing kisses along my jaw, down to my neck.

"I can't wait to make you feel so good." She husked in my ear, adding a second finger as I could feel my orgasm quickly, and surprisingly, approaching. Her fingers thrusted in and out, somehow getting deeper and deeper inside me as she hit my g-spot perfectly each time.

"Fuck, Hailee!" I moaned, arching my back as I squeezed my eyes shut. "Shit- I'm close, don't stop." I pant out and my hand instinctively grabs onto Hailee's bicep, her hand pumping faster and faster out of me, curling her fingers to push me over the edge. Which worked. Throwing my head back, a loud moan of Hailee's name tumbles out of my mouth, as I come all over her fingers.

"Good girl." Hailee praised, making me moan softly at the statement, her fingers gradually slowing down before completely pulling out. She looked down at her fingers glistening in my juices before she pulls them up to her mouth, licking them clean. "Can you handle another round?" She asked, kissing down my body after discarding my shirt to the side. I hummed, one of my hands flowing into her hair as she placed kissed all over my body. "There's so much more I can do." She stared at me with a lustful look in her eyes, her voice dropping into a sultry tone as she licked her lips.

I smiled, my lips parted slightly as I nodded, biting my lower lip gently. "Please." I beg quietly, glancing down to see how hard she was through her sweats. Gaining an ounce of confidence, I reached down, looking Hailee in the eyes the entire time I was began to rub her through her pants.

She groaned, her mouth dropping slightly open in pleasure as she closed her eyes. Hailee ducked her head down, burying her face in my neck. I smirked, seeing how she was submitting so easily since the pleasure was overwhelming her. I carefully dipped my hand inside her pants, slipping through her boxers, as I wrap my hand around her hard cock.

Hailee moaned at the contact, placing her lips sloppily on my chest. I knew she was trying to reclaim her dominance but the pleasure was clouding her mind, making me the top for the second round.

Slowly, I guided Hailee to lay on her back, moving to straddle her waist as I grabbed her dick in my hand, licking my lips when Hailee looked at me with pleading eyes. "Please." She whimpered out.

I smirked, pulling my hand away as Hailee soon started to complain. "Beg me for it." I whisper in a raspy tone, seeing Hailee's eyes darken more at that.

"Y/N, please." She breathed out, but I gave her a look saying she can do better than that. Hailee sighed, panting heavily as she finally said, "Baby, please, I am throbbing for you. I need you. God, I need you so bad, please." She pleaded harder.

Once I felt satisfied enough, I winked down at Hailee, grabbing her cock in my hand again, slowly starting to move my hand up and down. Hailee threw her head back slightly, her eyes watching my hand movement the entire time.

I looked at Hailee as I moved my other hand to my own center, which was already soaking wet again when Hailee easily submitted to me. I collected some of my own wetness, using that now glistened hand to stroke Hailee's shaft. She moaned at my juices coating her dick, making it easier to stroke her.

"Oh fuck." She moaned lowly, her hands settling on my thighs, squeezing them as pleasure invaded her body. Hailee's chest heaved up and down rapidly, her abs contracting as I kissed her now sweaty muscles. "Shit, baby."

"You like that?" I whispered in her ear, attaching my teeth to her earlobe, tugging at it gently.

"So much- fuck. I like that so much." Haiz grunted out, my hand movements speeding up as her moans only got louder. Which to a lot of people was surprising, especially since she wasn't a vocal person in bed. She was usually the one giving pleasure, not receiving it.

But I changed that. Obviously.

"I'm gonna cum." Hailee whispered, her voice now quiet and hoarse, her eyes squeezed shut.

"You wanna cum?" I asked in a playful tone, smirking as her dick began to twitch in my hand.

"Yes." Hailee whined, grabbing onto the back of my neck. "Can I please cum?" She finally asked, taking the hint that I was subtly giving her as I smirked.

"Cum for me." I demand and move my hand even faster, stroking her a little harder as her dick twitched uncontrollably in my hand before she came all over my hand.

"Shit, babe." Hailee groaned as she soon calmed down, my hand movements slowing as I smiled, licking some of her cum off my hand.

"You still taste good, baby." I winked, crawling in bed next to Hailee. She smiled tiredly, her eyes following my every movements.

"Thank you, Y/N/N." She whispered, pecking my lips softly. She pulled me onto her chest.

I smiled, listening to her heartbeat. "You're welcome, Haiz." I mumbled before remembering something. "Oh, and I love you." I whispered quietly, feeling Hailee's body freeze underneath me.

I glance up at her, seeing a small smile slowly paint itself on her lips, her eyes finding mind. They showed hope and love. "I-I... love you too." She stuttered out, too overwhelmed with joy. She looked so happy.

I chuckled at her face, kissing all over it, causing her to smile more. "Goodnight, cutie."