XLI

| Y/N's POV |
A/N: thank you so much for 30k views

Groaning as I rolled over in bed, I frowned to myself when I didn't feel Hailee's presence beside me. I knew she had work but I always missed her when she was gone. She wakes me up before she goes — it's like routine now for her — she always gives me a kiss goodbye before kissing my belly for good luck in hopes that I'm pregnant. I think it's adorable how committed she is to that. It's been about a week of that nonstop.

I suddenly felt a wave of nausea wash over me as I rose to my feet — suddenly feeling dizzy. "Hey, Y/N/N!" I hear Flo enter the room, but not the bedroom yet. "I heard Hailee is at work so I came to check on you and-" She cut herself off when she heard me rushing to the bathroom, quickly leaning over the toilet as I puked. "Shit." Flo immediately rushed to my aid - pulling my hair back as I continued to throw up for a little more.

I wiped my mouth with a groan with a piece of toilet paper. Flo gave me a sympathetic smile as she helped me rise to my feet again, guiding me back over to bed. "Rough night?" She asked, referring to that.

"No." I grumbled and shut my eyes at the headache I was catching. "Me and Hailee tried for a baby." I whispered as I broke the news seeing Flo's face contort with joy and excitement.

"Oh my god!" She cheered up and down making me laugh slightly. "I might be an aunt. How emotional." She pretends to wipe away a fake tear that fell down her face. I cracked a smile at that.

"I know." I grunted as I sat up. "I should probably take a pregnancy test just in case." I muttered to the blonde who gives me privacy as I enter the bathroom, grabbing one of the pregnancy sticks that Hailee bought a little while ago for me.

When I finished, I set it down on the counter. As I waited — I looked at myself in the mirror. Was I ready for a child? Yes. Was I scared? Definitely. I hadn't told Hailee yet, but my family had a history of miscarriages, that's what I feared the most when Hailee confessed she wanted a baby with me. But I know no matter what happens, Hailee and Flo will be there for me.

I also know that Billie is silently cheering me on from above.

I glanced down at the stick, reading it with wide eyes. I gasped as Flo opened the door immediately when she heard it. "What is it?!" She panicked before seeing my state, joyful tears stinging my eyes.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered and flipped the stick around to show her.

—————

"What's this?" Hailee asked as I massaged her shoulders. After a long day of work (plus news to share) I decided to set up something for her. Hailee was sat on the couch, her body relaxing from my touch.

"Just thought I'd do something for my amazing girlfriend who works so hard." I lied — only a little though — Hailee looked up at me, confused by my choice of words. "I got you a present." I announced as I ignored her look, placing the small box in her lap.

Hailee furrowed her brows for a moment before opening it - I wrapped my arms around her neck from behind. She finally took the lid off and glanced at the pregnancy stick, reading 'positive' on it. "No way..." She slowly muttered as she jumped up from the couch, her head snapping towards me. "No fucking way."

"Yes fucking way! We're having a baby, Hailee." I cheered as she lifted me up in her arms, my legs instinctively wrapping around her waist as she kissed all over my face and neck.

"Yes!" Hailee exclaimed in my neck. I giggled as she set me down, dialing a number on her phone as she pressed it to her ear. "I'M HAVING A BABY!" She yelled into it when the person on the other line picked up. God, she's so cute.

I could hear the other persons voice, allowing me to know that it's Griffin she called. "NO WAY!" I giggled at the two siblings going back and forth with that, excitement coursing through both of their voices.

Soon enough Hailee hangs the phone up — in a much calmer state — she picked up the picture frame of Billie we had mantled above the fireplace after the funeral. "I'm having a baby, Bill. I promise I'll take good care of your niece/nephew and your sister." My heart melted at her words, as if Billie's presence was here, we both felt at peace.

"Yes you will." I whispered back and stood from the couch to hug Hailee, her arms wrapping back around me but not before one of her hands slipped under my shirt to rub my belly.