Chapter 1

As I stepped out of MisCraft Studios, The first thing I thought of was where's the nearest Starbucks.

"Excuse me ma'm do you know where Starbucks is?" I asked a woman who looks like she's in her twenties on her phone.

"Yes I do. I'm going there myself to meet my son. I'll show you the way." She said with a familiar smile.

"Thank you. By the way. I'm Lara."

"I'm Liz. Nice to meet you darling" she said as we began to walk down the street

"Same to you" I say with a small smile.

" your not from here. Aren't you?" She said with a curious tone to her voice.

"No ma'm. I'm from great Britain But my father is."

"When did you move here?"

"Well My Father made me move here a week ago."

"Where is your mother?"

I froze, remembering my mom. Her natural long blonde hair. Her deep dramatic Brown eyes. Her smile that could light up a room. The star tattoo she had gotten on her neck down to her waist. Her laugh. Just everything about her.

"Lara? Are you okay? " Liz said shaking me out my trance

"Sorry Liz. Just you gave me by shock when asked about her." I said trying to force a small smile

"Its fine my Darling. I'm sorry I asked." She said with a concerned look on her face. We walked the rest of the way in silence.

"Here we are." She said as we turned the corner. I smiled as I walked in. Smelling the coffer brewing. Hearing the small whispers of people talking. Looking at the place where I could calm down and relax.

After I ordered my coffee I sat in the very back in the corner. Laying my head back. Resting. Just thinking of the past year. I sighed opening my eyes and taking out my phone.

I was checking for any messages or anything but of course. Nothing. Like always

"Lara can I sit here?" Liz asked with her coffee in hand.

"Sure I don't mind"

"I'm sorry but I personally don't like to sit by myself." She said with a chuckle

" I really don't care to be honest. I'm used to it so it doesn't really bother me." I said with a shrugg

"You don't really seem like the social type. No offense "

"I'm not offended. So no need to say that. But I'm not. I usually stay to myself."

"But your to beautiful to stay to yourself" she said with the same smile from before.

"Not really" I said with a sigh taking off my beanie and running my hand through my dyed blood red hair.

"Lies" she said. Her strong accent bleeding through the word

"I love your accent" I said with a smile

"I love your smile" she said smile

"Her mum" Said a husky voice toned blonde headed boy with piercing blue eyes and a lip ring walking over.

"Hey Luke" she said greeting the boy with a hug

"Whose this?" He said pointing to me and stared at me with an off look. His accent is stronger than his moms. And it was amazing with is voice tone.

"This is Lara"

"Hi" I said putting my beanie back on.I grabbed my phone and put it back into my shorts back pocket.