Chapter 11

(After school)

⏩Luke

I can't believe I'm going through with this plan. I mean it's genius, I don't know how Bree thought of this all by herself.

Is it bad that I don't want to to do it? That I kinda feel bad for all we're about to do to her? That I wish I hadn't agreed to it now that I realize what we're gonna do to Lara?

To late now, no turning back. I just hope we don't break her to much than she already is. I can't believe she accused of me playing with her like a toy. If she thinks she a toy, then so be it. She's a toy.

Not only is she a toy, she's my toy. And I'm gonna enjoy playing with her.

but I cant stand the feeling in my chest, it feels like a hole that i cant fill... i don't know.. I'm so complicated

------------
⏩Lara

I've been doing the same thing with the classes today. Write what you can play, and what you want to play and the rest of the class. I hate repeating it. And some of these kids are just childish. No wonder teachers are always fucking mean. Their probably tired of the bullshit.

Oh god, what the hell is wrong with me?

I thought as I gathered my stuff, the bell just rung and I'm ready to leave. I was walking down the hall when I bumped into someone. Why am I always bumping in to people?

"Oh Lara! Just the gal I was looking for." Carol said with a smile

"Me? Why?" Is all I could think of saying at the moment. I was gonna goto the gym and talk to luke.

"I would like to say thank you for standing in for Zayne. It was so unexpected, we was gonna have another teacher go in their. But I heard you were doing fine. So I left you in There , was that okay?" She asked as we walked

"It was fine, the students were a Lil rowdy but its fine "

"Well, I was gonna ask about your lesson plans. Zayne had some but he couldn't find them today before he left . I was hoping you could think of something" she said while we still walked. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, it was a message from Michael

Pizza Freak:
Where are you mate? I'm hungry, I'm thinking pizza. You?

Me;
Talking to Someone, I'll be there soon. And I agree, pizza it is

"Uhh I have an Idea but I got to work it out Once I have it ready I'll show you. Is that okay?" I said after replying to him

"perfect! I have to go get my son from school. Bye Lara!" She said as we reached the doors. I saw Michael playing on his phone sitting in my car. He hasn't noticed I'm outside so I quickly goto where Luke said to meet him.

I stood there a minute and waited. Where is he? I leaned back against the wall , closing my eyes. I was about to leave but I heard someone walking towards me. I opened them and saw Luke. His stone cold, as if he was focused.

"Your late" is all he said then he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me into the Gym . What the fuck?

"Luke what the hell are you doing?" I asked once we stopped in the locker room