Chapter 2

"I work here." I said still staring into his eyes. I felt as if they were suffocating me.

"I thought you just moved here. How can you already have a job?" He asked his bright eyes turning gray. He rolled up his jacket sleeves, revealing a few tattos.

"My dad is the CEO of all MisCraft studios." I said looking away from his eyes. He groaned loudly. I felt a shiver go down my spine by the sound.

"Well fuck" he said running his hand through his hair. He shook his head and sat down on the desk in front of me. Staring down into my eyes.

I could feel my heart race. Looking into his eyes made me melt. Even if they do have a hint if gray in them. They still had me in a trance.

"So your Lara MisCraft ?" He said looking away

"The one and only" I said with a sigh leaning my head back

"Well. I guess I'll be taking you home." He said fiddling with the pens

"Wait what?"

"I'm taking you home"

"Why?"

"Stop asking questions. Just say okay, And leave it at that please" he growled looking away

"Whatever" I said giving up. His more stubborn than I am.

"Where are my mates?" He asked with a sigh looking at his hands

"Follow me." I said and started walking not even making sure he was following me.

"MICHEAL PUT THE DAMN THING DOWN!" Calum yelled

"Uhh" I said looking around the room. Which was a mess. I stood there my mouth open. Looking around the room

The quitars were on the floor, the cymbals for the drums were sticking out the wall as if someone had thrown then like a Frisbee. The flowers from the vase were scattered around on the floor. The couch was upside down with Ashton under them groaning. Micheal was Holding the vase in the air standing on a stool with Calum under him trying to get him down.

"Really boys?" Luke asked walking past me. Michael and Calum looked up at us and Ashton groaned loudly letting us know he was still alive.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN HERE????" I yelled pissed off. How the fuck did this happen in like ten minutes???

"Long story..." Micheal said getting down

"Atleast the vase didn't break" Calum said before Michael tripped and dropped the vase

"Oops?" Michael said with a shrugg

"Is Ash alive?" Luke asked pulling the couch off of him.

"Are you Jesus?" Ash asked looking around his face looking pale

"No I'm luke"

"No your Jesus" he said with a small smile

"Oh god... I think Ash needs Togo to the hospital mate" Calum said feeling his head

"Me and Calum will take him" Michael said grabbing his keys

"Uhh what about this mess?" I said pulling the cymbals out the wall.

"I'll help since I'm taking you home." Luke said

"Oooo I see you mate" Calum said winking at luke

"Shut up Cal." he said coldly

"Alright mate. I don't see you at all. Matter of fact. I'm blind. I can't see nothing" He said putting his hand over his eyes and tried to walk out the room but hit the wall. I giggled softly at him being goofy.