Chapter 19

Lara

* Friday night *

Me and Harry sat on the couch watching tv. Well more like I'm watching tv. He's staring into his phone. Honestly I try not over think like other girls. But he's been paying to much attention to his phone.

I honestly don't know how I feel for Harry. Sure he's a nice guy. But something isn't right. Or atleass that's how I feel. I mean I do like him. But I don't feel anything else other than that.

Zayne is feeling better. Which I good. I'm supposed to meeting him Sunday to go over what I taught and the students behavior and stuff like that

"Hey babe Wanna go to a party tonight?" Harry asked finally looking up from his phone.

"Sure. What time?"

"7:00"

"That's in like thirty minutes " I said . Honestly guys don't know how long it takes for a girl to get ready.

"Sooo is that a yes?" He alses raising his eyebrow.

"I guess. Let me go find a dress" I said but he suddenly raced upstairs to my bed room before i could even step on the first step. By the time I got to my room he had already been in my closet

"How about this one?" He asked holding up my black dress I wore for Halloween last year. It had a Lacy back and shoulder and went to the middle of my thigh so it was short. Believe it or not. My dad picked it out for me.

"Um what about this?" I asked holding up a white cocktail dress I wore to business meetings

"Nah to plain. This one" he said. I shrugged and grabbed the dress and started to walk off to the bathroom but Harry out his arms around my waist.

"Ill help you get undress" he whispered on the back of my neck causimg me to have a chill. I was about to pull away but he kissed my neck softly on my soft spot and I moaned quietly.

I dropped the dress and faced him. He leaned to and started to kiss me. He begged for entrance which I accepted. His tongue explored my mouth as he pushed us back on to my bed.

I Laid back and he hovered over me. He began to kiss my neck as he took off my sweats. Leaving me in my T-shirt and underwear.

His hand started to go down my side. I moaned as he bit lightly on my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to pull the ends of his curls. He moaned into my lips causeing me to smile, made me remember the time me and Luke- Luke.....

"Stop" I said sitting up. Where did my shirt go?

"Why?" He whined

"This doesn't feel right " I said standing up.

"Lay back down and I'll make it feel right." He said seductively

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the dress off the floor then walked into the bathroom. As I closed the door I heard Harry mumble.

"I have needs you know?" So do I. But you don't see me throwing myself at you. I thought

I quickly got dressed and applied a little make up. Nothing special, just foundation eyeliner and mascara. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.

"What shoes should I wear?" I asked Harry as I got out

"Whose AmaZayne? And why are you meeting him on Sunday?" Harry asked holding my phone up.

"Zayne is the teacher I substituted for and so we can discuss what I've been teaching. Anymore questions.? " Harry just stared at me then back at my phone then gave me a apologetic smile.