Chapter 10

⏩Luke

"Where the fuck am I?" I groaned as I woke up in a unfamiliar, yet familiar room.

"You in my room silly" said a girl coming out of the bathroom, only in underwear and a bra

"Bree?" I said sitting up, realizing I didn't have a shirt on

"Yes babe?"

"What time is it?"

"Almost time for school to start"

"Fuck! Why didn't you wake me up?!" I said finding my jeans on the floor and going to one her drawers knowing I left a shirt over here a while ago

"You looked so peaceful sleeping" she said putting her clothes on.

"Whatever, I'm going to school." I said about to leave

"No! I mean.. Can I go with you today?" She asked putting her make up on.

"I mean, I guess. Hurry up." I said sitting in the bed.

"You know what lukey?"

"What babe"

"We should do something about Lara. Let's make her regret the day she thought she was good enough for you." She said standing up and looking at me, her hands in her hips. The only reason I'm with Bree is because shell do whatever I say, but I guess me being with her isn't enough.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked. Last night after she closed her door and yelled at me I decided something.

That if Lara thinks she can Reject me and not get away with it, shes got another thing coming. Sure I have feelings for her. But I don't care.

"I knew you'd say that" Bree said before kissing me.

---------
⏩Lara

What am I doing on my bathroom floor? And why do I have s headache? Fuck, is that my dad's beer?

Many question bounced around in my head as I woke up in my bathroom. I groan getting up and seeing the beer bottles scattered on the floor. Well shit, no wonder my head hurts. Fucking hangover. I took a Few aspirin, hoping it would help.

I looked at the time and saw I had an hour before school. Might as well go, no point in Me being here.
I picked up the bottles and threw them away then grabbed my clothes for the day. Black skinny jeans, my black tanks top, and my Black Veil Brides hoodie. Also some new undergarments and a few band bracelets.

As I hot in the shower my wrist began to sting. I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain to stop. I can't believe I did it again. After two months clean. I felt so shitty... But it helped a little.

After I got out I got dressed, brushed my hair, and grabbed my stuff for school including my phone and wallet. I headed downstairs grabbed a granola bar,grabbed my keys and locked the door.

"Hey Lara!" Ashton said from his car as I turned around. He was pulled in my driveway, how long has he been out here?

"Uhh hey ashton" I said walking over to his car

"Needa ride?" He asked winking. I smiled an rolled my eyes

"No thanks I got a ride."

"Who luke?" Michael asked from the back, I cringed at the mention of his name