chapter 8

⏩Luke

I never felt so happy.  She just thanked me for holding her. I currently am holding her in my arms and she's just smiling At me. I look around for something to wipe her make up off with. I found a shirt and wipe her face until its clean. She looked so confused. God was she beautiful...

"Can I ask you a question?" she asked biting her lip. And man, when I say its driving me insane. I mean it.

"Yeah" I said praying my member doesn't decide to make a surprised appearance

"Why? Why are you suddenly so nice to me. Why?"

"Honestly Lara, I don't even know to be honest. I don't know. But I do know that your something special. And I like that" I said staring into her eyes, she smiled and her blue/gray eyes brightened. And I couldn't help it. I kissed her. She was shocked at first but soon, she started kissing me back

She shifted to where she was sitting in my lap, her legs on either side of my thighs, facing me. She moved her arms around my neck. Then started tugging softly on my hair. I moaned softly still kissing her.

Soon It got more heated. I licked the bottom of her lip asking for entrance, she denied and I smirked as I bit her bottoms lip causing her to gasp as my tongue explored hers. 

We broke apart by the sound of Michaels ringtone. I mental told myself to kick his ass later.

"What Michael" I said putting the  phone speaker, breathless. I couldn't really think straight cause she was kissing my jaw line and my neck.

"Are y'all at the store yet?" He asked as Lara kissed my sweet spot. I moaned kinda loud

"What the fuck was that???" Michael asked but I couldn't answer even if I wanted to. She started sucking lightly on the spot, I had to bite my lip and close my eyes to make sure I didn't make another sound  but I failed miserably as another moaned escaped my mouth.

"Fuck" I say  her hand is right over my member through my jeans. I felt my jeans get tighter by the second.she giggles and stops. She such a tease. Well two can play that game.

I sat my phone down on the dashboard and look at her. Her beautiful eyes filled with lust as I lean over and kiss her neck softly and move my hands to her waist and moving them inside her shirt, running my hands over her back sending shivers through out her small body. God. Did I want her.

She let out a small involuntary moan as I bit her softly on her neck. Then I moved my lips to hers and kissed then passionately. This time she's begging for entrance, which I accept. I move my hands down to her jeans unbuttoning them. She doesn't seem to notice.

But she does notice when I start to rub her through her underwear. At first she started to close her legs and I was about to remove my hand. But she opened her legs and kept kissing me and moaned loudly So I continued that was until someone yelled into the phone.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YALL DOING!" Calum yelled into the phone with Ashton and Michael laughing in the back, she quickly got off me, her face full red looked down at her hands. Fuck.

"Michael what in the bloody fucks do you want?" I said restarting the car so we could goto the store.

"Well I was gonna tell y'all to hurry up cause I just managed to beat Call Of Duty."

"What? I was wanted to finishing playing it" she said disappointed

"Well to bad" Michael scoffed into the phone

"I hate you" she said playful pouting. She's so cute

"Did you just call me cute?" She asked blushing looking at me