Chapter 18

Luke

"Babe come lay down" Bree whined from my bed. She wants to take have sex even though its like seven. I was sitting at the edge.

"No." I said putting my head in my hands. This Lara thing is driving me crazy. I mean, at first I was pissed she dissed me. But now. I understand why she did it. Ive been toying with her emotions for the past three weeks. And she's been taking it all. All the punches, insults, and somethings I wish I never did.

"Is this about Lara?" She asked rolling her eyes

"What do you think" I said annoyed.

"Look. She's irrelevant. Who cares if she got a little butthurt by my guest. She shouldn't have came if she was gonna end up crying like a baby" she said as if the matter wasnt important

"What the hell did he do to her?" I asked.

"Nothing"she said in a high pitch. Shes lying

"Bullshit" i stood up

"Calm down babe" she said wrapoing her arms around me. "Shes irrelevant" shes whispered in my ear.

"No. Your urrelevant." I said standing up.

"Huh?" She said suprised

"Get out."

"What why?"

"Because i said so. Now go. I dont wanna see you no more." I said grabbing her stuff and chucking it towards her.

"You dont mean that"

"Oh but i do." I sais opening my door.

"If i leave. Your gonna regret it" she threatened. I scoffed

"Well i already regret you so it doesnt really matter." I said as i waited for her to leave she stood at the door dumbstrucked. Then she smiled and said

"Its your fault" then walked out the door. I didnt think about what she said. All i could think about was lara. I grabbed my keys and walked out my door. I bumped into Bree but I didn't care.

As I drove to her house I felt something in my chest. I dont know what it was, but I didn't like it.

As I pulled up I debated if I should even go in. But I forced myself out the car before I could think about leaving. I opened her front door
(again unlocked) to see Micheal on her couch eating cake.

"Wheres Lara?" I asked in a rush

"I'm pretty sure she's at the beach but-" Micheal said but I cutter him off

"Thanks gotta go" ibsaid running out the front door.

"Wait!!" Micheal yelled but i didn't listen

I drove as fast as I could to the beach. Pretty sure I was breaking a few speed limits but that's not on my mind right now.

Once I was at the beach I got out and looked for her. There so many girls up here. But I can't seem to find her. I kept looking around and I finally spotted her. She was with some guy what? Who is it?

They we're about to kiss I could feel it. Then the guy looked up at me. And I immediately knew who it was. Harry. He smiled and looked back Down at her and kissed her. It looked like she was enjoying it. I couldn't believe what was happening the feeling in my chest seemed to hurt more. I felt like I was about to fall. I kept staring. I turned around and slwoly walked back to my car...

I silently drove home.
I grabbed a beer out the fridge.
I went up to my room
And I just sat there.

Im pretty sure it has been hours now. She should be home. Should I go see her? Nah. Already to late for that. I grabbed my phone and got on twitter. Then i saw Lara's last tweet from five minutes ago.

@LaraMisCraft- it's weird how life can make you collide with someone who can make you feel amazing then make you feel like nothing. And youd still want them...

I stared at it. Wondering if it's about me I think it is. But I don't wanna fool myself. I laid there for what seems like forever thinking. But what about today with Harry? Maybe that didn't mean anything. But I can't be sure.

I sat my phone down and took off my shirt and pants. I grabbed my basketball shorts and slide them on. Then I laid in bed thinking about Lara. And how I wish I could take back everything. I wish that I wasnt an idiot. I wish she'd forgive me.

I look at the clock. 11:11. Time to go to sleep. There was still one question on my mind.

Had I fallen in love with Lara?

___________________________

Hey Babes ;-)

I know this chapter suvks. Writing out of Lukes's POV is different. I'm used to writing what I think. Not for what a guy would think. But I'm trying my hardest. Also sorry if it seems like I'm rushing it. I'm not sooo yeah.

I feel kinda bad for luke.
And Harry is a meanie. Lol

Idk I got don't feel like gossiping rn. I need sleep. Lol goodnight people's if you liked this chapter please like and or comment.

Thanks for reading!

Y'all are amazing

-Ash✌❤

Song I'm listening to " Night Changes" by One Direction ❤❤