Chapter 15

⏩ Luke

Its been three weeks. Three weeks since I last kissed her. Three weeks since I started to hurt her. Three weeks since I've started to drink again. Three weeks since I've felt something that I never felt before. Three weeks of doing pointless shit to make Bree Happy. Three weeks of wanting to forget everything I've done to her.

"Hey Lukey" Bree said waking up once again in my bed, grabbing her phone

"Hey Bree" I said getting ready for whatever plan she has next. I'm starting to get supicios about these plans of hers. I don't know how she makes them up. But they always seem to work.

"Let's ditch today babe" she said wrapping her arms around me.

"Sure. I'll invite the boys over, well have a huge movie night" I said grabbing my phone

"Do we have to? The boys stink. And Lara is probably with Michael, and I don't wanna be tortured by her face." Bree whined

"Babe who cares about her face, when your beauty is all I see" I said putting on a fake smile, feeling my heJoart clench at the words. In all honestly Bree was okay looking, but Lara. Man she was amazing .

"Awee lukey. Okay invite them. But if Lara ticks me off. I'm beating her ass" she said going to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes at her words, she barely can throw a punch. Let alone beat someone's ass.

Once i called Calum and Ashton they said they agreed and would be over in a few hours. I felt nervous calling Michael knowing Lara was there and that since I've been with Bree, he's hated me.

"Aye mate" I said once he answered

"What luke" he said in a bored tone

"Me and they boys are having a movie marathon. Wanna come?"

"I'm with Lara right now"

"I don't care, you coming or not" I said knowing that I did care.

"I'm bringing her. And don't start your shit with her. She's not feeling well." He said sternly like a dad.

"Whatever. Make sure she stays away from me" I said hanging up. I laid back on my bed thinking of her. Thinking of her laugh, her voice, her lips.

Yep, its official. I've fucked up. No turning back now I guess.

_______________

⏩Lara

"Come on Lara we're going over Luke's house ." Michael declared as he walked out the bathroom

"Why?"

"Movie night" he said grabbing

"Why don't you go and I'll stay here. I need to grade shit anyways" I said lying.

"Stop lying and get ready. Ill be back in ten minutes. I'm gonna get different clothes then we're gonna get something to eat other than McDonald's. And your actually gonna eat something." He said sternly grabbing my keys

"Yes father..." I groaned as he closed the door, seconds later hearing the front door. I grabbed me a pair of black joggers, a white tank top, and fresh undergarments..

I grabbed my phone and saw that I had a text. Please don't be from luke. When I saw the name. I'd rather it be Luke .

Noah:
How's your boyfriend

Me:
Fuck. Off.

Noah:
Awee don't ruin the fun already babe