Chapter 20

Luke

*Two weeks Later*

Another afternoon, i lay down in my bed regretting everything. Two weeks. We've barely talked. We've barely touched, we've barely even looked at eachother.

I feel so stupid. I wish i could rewind time and hadnt done any of that.

Before i left her house that one night i was gonna tell her i loved her. But i couldnt say it. She doesnt feel the same way, or does she?

My thoughts were interuppted by Micheal's ringtone.

"Whats up mikey babe?" I said answering

"Hey Lukeypoo. Now im gonna get straight to.the point. Do you wanna be with Lara or not?" He said in a rush

"Yes" i said without thinking

"Well i gotta plan. Me and stacy are gonna go on a movie date and you and Lara are gonna come. Got it so far?" What is he talking about?

"Yes kinda" i said sitting up.

"Then we're gonna leave you two alone and you make your move then. Okay?"

"Mikey why are you doing this?" I asked confused

"Because, you two need eachother. " he said simply.

"You really think that?"

"I know that"

"What time?" I asked hoping.thia would work

"Be ready by seven, we're gonna see The Visit, okay?"

"Why The Visit?"

"She loves scary movies and she gets scared easily."

"Ohhhh i got you"

"Good. Oh and dont fuck this up. Im giving you one shot. And Luke i love you Like a brother. But Lara is something special to me. You hurt her. Ill hurt you" he said trying to be scary

"Thanks mikey Babe, i love you. See you tonight." I said before hanging up.

I looked at the clock. 3:56. In a few hours. Ill hopefully be holding the girl i Love...

___________________

Lara

"Get dressed" Micheal said turning on my ligh

"What do you want?" I asked half sleep

"Get dressed. Me and stacy are going to the movies and your coming along."

"I dont wanna be a third wheel mikey" i said looking at him

"Trust me you wont"

"If i get dressed will you be happy and leave me alone?"

"Yes"

"Then get out." And with that he left with a knowing smile on his face. I got up and went to my closet and grabbed my black jeans, a white ATL T-shirt and my black vans.

I checked the clock. 6:45. Ive slept all day. Damnit.

After i got dressed i went downstairs to see a girl sittjng on my couch.

"Hello?" I asked and she gave me this fave of disgust before mikey came out the kitchen

"That was fast. Anyway, this is Lara Stacy. My best freind." Mikey said giving me and hug and i could tell she didnt like that.

"so are yall riding with me orrrr?" I asked grabbing my keys

"Actually, stacy is gonna be riding with you up to the mall. I got to go get something," mikey said grabbing his keys.