chapter 4

Luke's POV (rare)

"Hey mate you know that one girl Lara?" Harry said catching up to me

"Yeah why"

"I think I'm gonna get in " he said with a wink

"What?"

"I'm gonna bone her"

"No your not" I said feeling my anger boiling

"Who said?"

"I did " I said looking down at him.

"Why mate? She's not yours"

"But I said no. And I dare you to try mate. I dare you and see where you'll end up." I said backing him up into the wall

"You act like she wants you" he said shocked but not backing down

"I know she don't want you" I said getting pissed off.

"I guess well find out" he said with a smirk about to walk away. I pushed him back into the wall. And grab his shirt.

"Listen here Harry. I've known you since second year and your a good friend. But if you hurt Lara in any way I will hurt you. In many ways. I will make sure you know who Luke Hemmings is. And I'll make sure you regret the day you decided to even talk to her. So go ahead. Call her and ask her out. But if I hear her crying over some dumb shit you did . I'll end you." I said then threw him on the ground and walked away to my first subject. Music.

As I walked in I saw Lara sitting by my band mates. I clenched my fist thinking of Harry. She looked at me with a worried expression. I need to calm down.

"Nice for you to join us Mr.Hemmings. now please sit. I have a class to get on with." The teacher said. I rolled my eyes and walked over by Lara and them.

"Hey mate" My mates said at once as I sat in front of her

"Hey." I said simply looking at her. I can't believe someone would want to hurt her. She's so innocent and beautiful. I could never hurt her. Could I?

Just knowing that Harry would hurt her hurts me. I barely know her. But she reminds me of my little sister Margret before her accident two years ago. i sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

Last night when I saw her in the dark hall, I wanted to be near her. I wanted to kiss her. I want her. I want to claim her mine. I smirked thinking of the hickey. My thought were interrupted by Michael and Calum yelling.

"WOOOO LETS GO LARRRAAAA" They yelled as Lara looked back here. I felt a smirk on my lips as I saw her small figure at the piano. I mouthed "breath" at her. She turned around and pressed the keys. I saw her close her eyes and breath.

As she began to sing I heard a few students gasp while her soft voice surrounded the room. I closed my eyes feeling the emotion she was singing.

I felt sadness but it was hidden by the emotions she gave off. It was filled with being strong while breaking down. Her voice was calming, while the song was the opposite. She wrote this? She's amazing...

I looked up to her and saw a tear falling onto her hand. I knew that this song had a story. Like all songs do. I wonder what her story is...

As she ended the song I knew what she was telling. She was saying how her wings can't hold her no longer. She's been fighting to stay flying but she's been through a storm. That has ruined her wings. She can no longer stay strong. Sh need someone To catch her. To hold her at her weakest moments.

I felt my heart clench thinking of her breaking down. And no one being there to hold her. To tell her shell be okay. To make sure she flies again. I want to be the person to catch her.