Chapter 21

Lara

I woke up the next day with  a body laying next to me. I turned around to face the body. Who is it?

Luke? oh yeah, he spent the night. I smiled remembering everything from last night.

His face seemed so peaceful. His lips were barely parted, soft snores escaped them. I lifted my hand to the side of his face.

He jumped a bit but then relaxed, realizing it was me. He wrapped his arms around my small body, he opened his eyes and stares at me with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Goodmorning Babe" his.husky morning voice said. I bit my lip and smiled. I could get used to this.

"You look sexy when you bit.your lip like that"he said. Staring at my lips

"You dont look bad yourself"i said in the most seductive way i could and leaned in to kiss him.

He kissed me back and groaned as i tugged softly at the ends of his hair. I moved to where i was sitting on him and he laid on his back.

"Babe you look amazing from this view" he said staring up at me. My face turned red as i realised i was shirtless and braless over him.i only had my underwear on. I covered my chest.

"Dont do that babe. Your perfect" he said removing my arms and intertwining our hands and pulling me down for a long kiss. I could feel his friend growing beneath me and i couldnt help but to moan as we kissed.

"You like?" He asked as we broke apart , i nodded and he smirked

"Then you'll like this." He said the gripping my hips and grinded into me. I moaned loudly and i tilted my head back. God this felt amazing.

I looked down and saw lukes eyes clenched closed, groaning and moaning. He Continued to grind against me and i couldnt handle it.

I wanted him. I was ready to really feel him. This is just a tease.

Leaned down and kissed him hard. I wanted to show him i was ready. Fuck, he keeps moaning my name and i cant stand it

"Luke, im ready" i said and he knew what i meant. He kept grinding and was about to flip us but the door suddenly swung open. I immeaditaly grabbed the cover

"Gooooodmor- OH GOD! WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WALK IN ON!??" Calum yelled turning around leaving me wrapped up in the cover

"Damnit Cal! Have you ever heard of knocking?!" Luke said Closing the door

"Im gonna get dressed" i said about to find me something but i found my bra and lukes shirt.

"Or we can finished where we left off?" Luke said kissing my neck and squezzed my chest. I moaned and was considering it but i remembered people were in my house.

"Luke people are downstairs." I sais hooking my bra and throwing the shirt over myself. I found a clean pair of underwear and a black sweats and put them on. Ill take shower later before bed. Luke sat on my bed pouting at me the whole time.

"Come on Luke, lets get something to eat" i said standing by the door.

"Actually i think i need to take a shower real quick, if you know what i mean?" He said with a wink i rolled my eyes

"Here im sure you and micheal are around the same size, go take a shower. Ill be downstairs" i said handing some clothes of micheals i found in my clean clothes.

"Or you could take a shower with me" he said pulling my hand as i walked away.

"Maybe later" i said kissing his lips and walked out the door.