♡︎Heartfelt - Kyungmin♡︎

♡︎Special Thanks Too: jisungsssbf Kyungmin, 8Turn

♡︎Note: sorry this is late im trying to get the schedule back, but there's a personal matter going on but I hope you enjoy

♡︎TW: trans reader don't read if that makes you uncomfortable : reader is referred to as male : food : kissing :

♡︎Prompt: Gift Giving

12-11-23

"Jesus" Kyungmin sighed looking around the store, "what's wrong?" Yungyu asked looking up at the older male, "I didn't think he'd be so hard to shop for, any other time I buy gifts it's not this hard" Kyungmin whined, Yungyu shrugged drinking his coffee, "just get him like a promise ring, or like a meaningful gift I don't know" Yungyu commented walking away from Kyungmin.

"Wow, so much help thank you." Kyungmin muttered looking towards the jewelry counter, "wait a minute..." He mumbled pulling his phone out, quickly googling the location of something you mentioned in the past, "Yungyu!" Kyungmin called out, walking up to the younger male "figured out what to get him" Kyungmin informed, Yungyu nodded picking his drink back up before following the eldest out the door.

Upon arrival at the place, Yungyu looked around "Is there a bathroom around?" Yungyu asked, Kyungmin nodded pointing in the direction of the bathroom, once he made sure Yungyu got to the bathroom, he walked towards the counter, speaking with the worker once finally paying he retrieved the small box.

Yungyu and Kyungmin made it back to the dorm, everyone split up doing their own things, Kyungmin sat on the living room floor grabbing the wrapping paper he bought, remembering how you said you liked it. Finishing up Kyungmin placed the small box under the tree, your name written in big pretty font.

A few weeks went by, Christmas Eve you spent the night at your boyfriend's dorm, your family being back home and, him unable to see his family, you both decided it's a good idea for you to spend it at his dorm with him and his members. "Good morning" Seungheon said, "good morning to you too" you smiled munching on your pancakes, offering the younger a few of them.

Talking with a few of the members in the kitchen waiting for your boyfriend to wake up, sharing food eventually Kyungmin wakes up immediately attaching his tall frame on your shorter one, "morning" Kyungmin mumbled in your ear, turning in his arms you smiled up at him, holding one of your hands under his chin bringing the other hand to his mouth, holding a fork with a bite of your food on it, Kyungmin smiled at you allowing you to feed him.

A few minutes later you eventually found yourselves in the living room, settling yourself on the couch, Myungho was the only one standing up handing an equal amount of gifts to each person, both of you taking time opening your gifts and showing, the living room filled with laughter, the atmosphere was that of a close family on Christmas morning, comforting and light hearted.

Eventually you got to the small box that Kyungmin got you, looking at him in confusion, he just smiled at you. Carefully opening the packaging, opening the box your eyes went wide a small gasp left your mouth before you looked up at Kyungmin, his smile growing at your reaction, your eyes filled up with tears "you remembered?" You asked softly, Kyungmin nodded, "wait what is it?" One of the members asked.

Fully opening the box you pulled out the small, piece of jewelry showing the other boys in the room, multiple gasps were heard throughout the room "wow...that's so...pretty" Minho mumbled staring at the small piece of jewelry, Kyungmin hummed before grabbing it from your hand, looking for a certain spot on the inside of it, carved was your name and his name and the date you got together, your eyes once again grew wide before you looked over at the taller male next to you, attacking him with kisses.

The rest of the members smiled watching the interaction between the couple, "I love you" Kyungmin mumbled, your smile somehow growing wider you looking him in his eyes "I love you too" you mumbled kissing his lips again, the sound of a camera shuttering ruined your moment "oops..." Haemin said, everyone in the room burst out in laughter, as you and Kyungmin tried to get him to delete the photo.