♡1 year anniversary ot8♡

♡Special Thanks Too: 8turn

♡Note: not requested, HAPPY 1 YEAR 8TURN!!

♡CW: dates : kissing :

1-30-24

𝕄𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕙𝕠
He preferred to keep you away from the public eye especially on such a sensitive day for the both of you, staying over at your house the two of you admired one another, joking around and kissing randomly.

𝕂𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕞𝕚𝕟
Arcade!! He wouldn't shut up about the new arcade that opened last weekend, deciding it'd be a good spot for your anniversary, I mean you both enjoy arcade games and he could win you a plushie to remember the moment forever by.

𝕁𝕒𝕖𝕪𝕦𝕟
The two of you decided to do something you'd never forget so of course you went sky diving, although a bit weird an anniversary, the both of you knew you wouldn't forget the time you held hands jumping out a plane.

ℍ𝕒𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕟
A nice dinner at an expensive restaurant, albeit basic the two of you wouldn't have it any other way, both sat in a corner table far away from anyone else at the restaurant, the staff hardly bothering you, no windows in a blocked off area so fans couldn't sneak pictures, he absolutely loved it.

𝕊𝕖𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕙𝕖𝕠𝕟
Broke teen kinda deal, like he took you to some food chain, ordering cheap things, wearing matching outfits the both of you set out on the city eventually stopping at a pawn playing with baby ducks as Seungheon took like a thousand pictures of you.

𝕐𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕪𝕦
Your guy's first date was at the aquarium, both of you adore the aquarium, watching schools of fish and singular go by, loving how they keep to themselves and don't bother the other fish, it was calm.

𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕙𝕠
Minho, dedicated to go as hopeless romantic as he could, I'm talking story book kinda romantic, he rented a horse and carriage, took you to a special spot he found on the top of a hill on one of his days off, he wanted it to be perfect.

𝕐𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕘
The day was filled with random activities, from shopping to playing basketball to talking heart to heart to almost getting kicked out a grocery store the two of you enjoyed your time together.