Elena was sitting in her bed looking at the different designs that were emailed to her when she heard the door open. Already knowing the only one who came and visited her she shouted out to her best friend. "I'm in here Hales."

Hayley walked in and saw the kids sleep around her. She was confused at what she was doing and why she had gotten a text saying she no longer needed a job and came to investigate herself.  "What are you doing?"

"Working." Elena answered. And she absolutely loved it she loved getting to be with the kids and not having to leave home. 

"From home." Hayley asked she was confused how her best friend managed to get a work from home job so fast.

"Yeah i rejoined Mikaelson Incorporated," Elena said.

"Why?" Hayley had been sure she would have simply found a new job instead of going back there. But whatever she wanted to do.

Elena sighed looking up at her best friend she was given an offer she couldn't refuse. "Kol offered me a work-from-home job i get to spend the time with the kids while also clocking in hours and making my own money." She looked back down at her screen/ 

Hayley went and sat at the edge by her best friend she could clearly see what was going on. "he likes you." 

"What?" Elena asked looking over at her best friend she didn't believe that. 

"He likes you." Hayley insisted she knew that it was true.

"No, he doesn't," Elena said she didn't believe it she didn't think that he could not after she lied to him and kept the kids from him.

"Yes he does." Hayley knew it was true and it made sense since he had also take care of her while she was sick. 

Elena sighed she didn't want to think about that she had to much on her mind to think about a guy. "Hayley i am not doing this with you right now." 

"Fine then we won't do this right now but i know what I know. He gave you back your job and made it work from home because he likes you and he is going to try and get with you." Hayley was absolutely positive of that fact she was sure that he was going to  make a move sooner or later. 

"What makes you say that?" Elena asked.

Hayley thought it was obvious there was a way he could have given her back her jon and had her come to the building but instead he made it easier for her. "There is a literally playroom where you both would be able to see your kids anytime that you want but instead he offers you a different option yeah he isn't trying to get with you."

"Hayley." Elena warned.

"And he took care with you when you were sick. You made it there you would have been able to make it back to your house but he chose to force you to stay so he could take care of you." Hayley knew he had wanted to do that for her and soon she was going to see it soon.

"Hayley i am not ready for a relationship right now." Elena reminded her she wasn't ready she simply wanted to only worry about her kids and making it through this right now.

Hayley chuckled she didn't care how much her best friend said it to her she was telling the wrong person. "Don't tell me that you should be telling your baby daddy that you aren't ready to persue anything yet."

Elena sighed she hated that she was right about that. "Fair enough i guess your right but i don't like it."

"I know El but it's the truth and you need to get back out there anyway i don't care if you aren't ready for a relationship it would be good for you."

"I guess you're right."

"I am."

Rebekah walked into her brother's office. She wanted to clarify a few things like the rumor she hadn heard. "Hey, what you doing?"

"Working." Kol said shooting his sister a glare he knew her job at the company was so much easier than anyone else's. 

"I heard you rehired Elena where is she." Rebekah asked she had hoped to get to see her today since she was feeling better but she was nowhere to be found.

"She's working for home." Kol said he had been sure it was the best idea she deserved to get to spend more time with the kids. So he had made it happen.

"Permanently." Rebekah asked.

"yes."

Rebekah let out a gasp she knew one thing her brother did not play about was work. And he was letting her work at home that had never happened. "You like her."

"Rebekah!" Kol warned he did not want to deal with her right now.

Rebekah shook her head she did not want to hear it from her she knew why her brother had done it. He liked her and he had wanted to make it easier for her. "Don't try and lie to me you do because I'm betting you offered to let her work from home."

"I did." Kol said he had wanted to make it easier for her he knew she had been through a lot already. 

"And i heard from Hayley you were taking care of her while she was sick." Rebekah added she definitely was sure that he liked her. Which she thought was a good thing. 

Kol sighed he knew his sister was going to make a bigger deal out of this then need be And he didn't need her doing that when he was already trying to figure out what he was doing. "So what she looked like crap she was wouldn't have been able to drive back to her house."

Rebekah rolled her eyes she knew that he was lying and she'd let him have it for now but she knew the truth. "Yeah sure you can try to lie to me i know the truth."

--

Now that Elena had finished checking over the different designs she was laying on the bed. The kids had woken up and were in their room playing. Hayley was still here trying to figure out what was going on with her best friend. She knew that something had changed since the whole is she going to let Kol in their life or not but she wasn't sure what it was."So do you want to talk about the change of attitude i know it isn't just because they finally have a father,"

Elena shook her head she really didn't want to talk about it. She was happy they had a father and that they were going to do shared custody but she was still angry with Katherine for the lying. "It's nothing Hayley."

"Who do you think you are lying to?" Hayley asked because she knew her best friend knew better.

"Hales."

"What is it that happened?" Now she knew it was serious and she was not about to give it up. 

"We are twins." Elena answered and she was still adjusting to it she had always thought Kat was her cousin and it wasn't true.

"What?" Hayley asked not understanding what she was talking about.

"Kat and i we're twins and she hid it from me." She wished that she could have just been honest with her but no she only told her because she didn't want someone else to. 

"Oh."

"She only told me because she had found out that the Mikaelson's had hired a PI."

"Damn."

"Twins run in the family so here i am with Quadruplets."