12. ARUSH

"Here

 "Here. You must be tired." I pass the coffee to Dhara.

"Thanks." She murmurs before taking the sip. She has been in the hospital since we came with Sharvari. Though Sharvari is now shifted to the private room and is fine but Dhara insisted upon waiting for her to wake up.

My whole family is here with us in the waiting room. Vihaan is with his newborn as he didn't want to leave her for even a moment. I never saw my brother this happy before and I can totally understand his happiness. My heart is also been full of love since the moment I saw my niece. I'm sure she has all of us wrapped around her little finger.

"Sharvari is awake now. You can see her." Maa informs as she came out of the ward. We all stand up and rush towards the ward to see Sharvari. She was sitting in her bed with her daughter in her embrace. Vihaan is standing beside her bed smiling proudly.

"How are you bhabhi?" Shiv asks as he enters.

"I'm good. Just feeling like luckiest person." Sharvari reply.

"By the way my hands are fine." I say teasingly.

"Oh come on Aru. I didn't clutch that hard." She retorts.

"Yeah right." I say shaking my head.

"Bhabhi I organized a party for you when you'll be discharged." Neil tells her.

"Thanks Neil. I heard Dhara is still here. Where is she?" Sharvari asks.

I turn around to see Dhara is no where in the room. I exit the ward and see her standing outside.

"Why didn't you come in? You wanted to meet her." I ask her.

"Yes but you all her family and I didn't want to intrude in your family time." She replies.

I don't know why but her answer hits me. There was a time when I was going to tell my family about us. I was even going to propose her because I was so sure about us. But all my fantasies got ruined when I returned back to find her. Did she ever regret betraying me?

"She is asking for you." I say clearing my throat as heaviness lodged inside my heart.

"Hey...How are you feeling?" Dhara ask Sharvari as she enter the ward.

"Fine. Thank you so much Dhara for what you did today. I don't know how worse this could have been if you weren't there to help me." Sharvari say.

"No its totally fine. I will always help you whenever you need. Just take rest. I'll leave now." Says Dhara.

"How will you go? Its late"

"I'll call a cab."

"No way. It's not safe. Let me ask Shiv to drop you."

"I'll do it." I interrupt before Sharvari can ask Shiv. Both women stare at me.

"Why? You seem to hate her." Sharvari narrows her eyes.