17. ARUSH

DHARA: Kiaan is excited to meet you

DHARA: Kiaan is excited to meet you. If you are free then maybe you can hang out with him?

My morning couldn't be any better. First I woke up without any nightmare assaulting me. I couldn't believe that I slept peacefully without any bad dreams after so long. I was still celebrating my little victory when I got her message. I'm feeling so happy right now that I'm going to meet with my son.

My son. Mine and Dhara's. I take a pause to fully absorb this ecstasy. Damn I still can't believe I'm a father. I have been a father for so long but had no idea. Although I had already met with Kiaan and liked him already but this time will be different. This time I'll meet him as my son.

I'm so excited that I forget to reply her earlier text. I slap myself internally for forgetting her message. As much as I want to meet my child I also want to spend time with Dhara. I didn't joke when I said that I'll pursue her. I may have lost her once but now I'll do everything in my power to win her back.

ME: Meet me at Toon Café.

Her reply comes instantly

DHARA: Okay. We'll be there.

I put back my phone but can't wipe off the smile on my face. I showered and get ready instantly. I have to buy gifts for Kiaan but I have no idea what he likes. I can't ask Dhara about it. I want to surprise them both. I guess I'll ask store helper.

I go downstairs and everyone is already sitting at the breakfast table. I greet everybody and hug maa before taking my seat.

"You look happy today. What's the matter?" Sharvani asks with a raised brow.

"What matter? I'm always happy." I shrug trying to act cool.

"No you don't. These days you were extra bitchy. Then how did you become all sunshine?" Neil scoffs

"Shut up Neil." I roll my eyes.

"I think I know his reason of happiness" Sharvari grins slyly.

"Bhabhi please tell me" Neil nudges Sharvari but Vihaan slaps his head.

"I'm done" I stand up coughing.

God my family is nosy. Especially Sharvari. I know it will not take her too long to finally connect the dots. And knowing her she must be already halfway done. I want to tell my family about everything but first I have to sort things out for myself.

I get inside my Ferrari and pull onto the road. I make my first stop at toy shop and get inside. There are so many toys with so many features that left me confused as hell. Last time I came here to buy toys for Samara and that was easy given she is an infant but what should I buy for 3 year old boy?

"May I help you sir?" a helper asked

"What should I buy for a three-year-old boy?" I ask looking around