Chapter Nine.

We can't escape our destiny no matter how hard we try. Just know Allah has planned it that way and wanted it that way. Accept your destiny with a smile because Allah knows what he plans for you.
                                  ~Bluey writer♣~
______________________________________________________________

I know right. I feel like being a darling today and updated earlier than I should. Merhouter my pretty friend, now you would let me rest in peace ko ba haka ba? (Lol). Jummat Kareem to you all. Remember to read suratul kahf and let's all say the salawat of the rasul in abundance.

  Enjoy!

    The white iron gate opened and the cars parachuted in. I had to close and open my eyes again because of the streetlights that lightened the mansion.  Yusuf slowed down his speed proceeding to another gate it is also silver in colour and the securities that are guarding the gate are around twenty if I could guess. They stood like marquees dressed in a black suit armed with different pistols and guns. My eyes wandered around looking at the humongous mansion. A water fountain is in the middle with some flowers around it. We circled the water fountain seeing a T- junction.

   "The house in the central block is your home while the left is her highness amma block which is the south block. The chalet is on the right which is the north block it's the servant quarters." Ricky mentioned as we took the left route.

  I only nodded because it's too much for me to sink in. The whole mansion it's an estate. The type of estate that can occupy thousand of people and yes the road is paved in coal tar which is also shocking. I mean back in kano it's not every road that has good coal tar but here the whole house is covered in coal tar and street lights.

   Our car stopped after around ten minutes drive. That's to tell you how extremely large this estate is.  I stretched my legs muttering Alhamdulilah. The car is opened by Ricky and I muttered a 'Thank you'.  Some maids came  running to greet me.
             "Your highness you are highly welcome" they greeted squatting. Some were Christians and some Muslim.

  "Thank you " I muttered struggling with my white veil adjusting and re adjusting it. It's annoying really,that's why I prefer hijab.  The maids helped me with my handbag and long veil. I only looked at them through my niqab praising their generosity.

      Guards around Amma chamber greeted me respectfully. Muttering the your 'royal highness'.  We walked to the compound around which another small fountain is with green party lights.  Yusuf pressed the golden door bell of the golden door. Some flower pots were around the place and a house plate indicating SOUTH BLOCK. A face opened smiling.  "Welcome your Royal highness please come in" she offered.  I muttered the thank you and stepped to the mansion. 
        "Oyoyo aunty najma"a Lady around my age dressed in a royal alkyabba ran to me engulfing me in her embrace.

" let her sit down first" someone very identical to her said talking over the phone.

  "Oh yeah sorry aunty I know I am crazy right. Bismillah please have a seat let me go and call Amma" with that she left and I sat on the L shape Turkish chairs. The parlour has golden paint and golden chandeliers. A golden brown Persian carpet spread on the marble tiles. A huge plasma TV  on the TV stand.  From a distance I can see the golden dining table and the U_shape stairs that leads to upstairs. It has a nice bakhoor scent all over and some royal golden pillows on the sofas. It even looked more beautiful than her house in kano.

   "Aa amarya you are here welcome" Amma said descending from the stairs dressed in a pink cotton jalabiya with a khimar around her face. The woman is a  beauty!

  "Yes I am the one" I said shyly ducking my head down.

"You look beautiful dear. Actually halima told me that you should please show them your face" Amma said pointing to the lady I met earlier.