Chapter Twenty three

Everything has beauty but not everyone notices it.

                             ~~~Anonymous ~~~
______________________________________________________________

           My mind went blank. What on earth is sameer saying.

   "Sameer are you out of your senses. I am married and to your best friend for goodness sake" I semi yelled.

              "You are falsely married to him. Your marriage is all a facade. I know that naj . I know."

   "My marriage is not a façade " okay I know that is a lie but who is sameer to judge our marriage.

  "Say it all you want Najma if it wasn't a façade Ayzar would never treat you like that"

   "Like what?" I asked sameer .

  "Obviously Najma nobody needs to be told. You don't look happy, Ayzar treats you no different with his maid. I am sorry even maids are better at some point because I know no maid in Ayzar house is holding a Nokia torchlight phone. No one naj"

   "Just take me home" I said seriously looking at sameer.

"No I won't Najma try and face the reality. Ayzar told me his self that my marriage is a deal and i can marry you after two years. I am sorry I had to go against the plan. But what can I do. Your love is keeping me restless I had to let it out..I have to let you know my feelings towards you"

  "Did Ayzar really told you that" I said my voice almost betraying me because I felt like crying.

   "Yes he did Naj. Najma just tell me do you love me or not. I thought you love me so I confessed. So do you really love me?"

  I kept quiet and stared at the stars. The eerieness consuming me. I needed calmness to reply so I let myself to feel tranquil for a moment.

  "Naj?" Sameer called my name almost with disappointment

  "Sameer I don't love you to be sincere and I am dedicated to this marriage whole heartedly I don't know for Ayzar but I would uphold our marriage not until Ayzar himself terminates it. So our relationship for now, I would like us to be friends.  I am so sorry for hurting your feelings like this I didn't mean to sameer but I just hope you understand" I said fiddling with my fingers hoping I said the right words.

  "It's okay I understand. But after that two years and you separate would you give me a chance?" Sameer asked innocently.

  "Maybe... Just maybe..." I answered.

"Maybe just maybe" sameer said laughing.

  "We are good to go right" he asked and I nodded. 

"My God it's 1:30 AM  god help us Ayzar doesn't fry our skeleton" sameer said and I laughed.

  "So you are also scared of him?" I asked.

"No are you?" He asked.

"Well sometimes I do fear him." I admitted.

"Even me too sometimes" sameer added laughing.. He turned on the music to a song Skylar grey sang. I didn't know the name of the song but I listened to it quietly. Sameer placed a popcorn and he made the eye gesture for me to eat. I was a little hungry so I joined him in eating the popcorn and it's kind of cool.

       "We are here!" Sameer muttered. I looked at the skyscraper hotel and muttered some duas. I just hope Ayzar is asleep.

  "Najma?" Sameer called.