Chapter Twenty eight

Perfection is based on your own perception of what is perfect to you.

                                   ~~~Anonymous~~~
______________________________________________________________

"Jawhir is a good woman isn't she?" I asked Ayzar all of a sudden. The moment I asked him that question he masked up his face with a frown. He even gestured me to sit upright making me leave those soft arms. It took almost eternity before he replied with a "Yes". It seems I just ruined a perfect moment for us and I can't help it but inwardly curse myself, what did I just did?

After the long drive we came back home. Ayzar hurriedly climbed the stairs leaving me confused. Is it so bad to talk about her I thought. He is supposed to be proud of her been the mother of his cute farha but as always Ayzar is Ayzar. I need to dig into his past, I just need to.

" Hey Emilia " I waved at my chef. I am surprised to see her in the kitchen though.

"Welcome back miss najma"

"Thank you chef. What are you doing this late don't you suppose to be at home?" I inquired.

"Yes but I got an urgent call from his highness so I had to come"

"So what's the call about?" I asked slicing an apple.

"He said I should make a new dinner"

"Okay. Let me go and change " I said before picking my bowl of fruits. I went to my room directly. I changed into a white night gown and tied my hair to a low bun before wearing my sleeping cap. I stared at myself in the mirror and smiled. I am really ugly at night. I sat on my bed taking my fruits but wait I didn't wished sameer good night. I sighed, I have promised him to wish him today as he is always the one wishing me. Now where did I dumped my phone. I checked the bathroom it wasn't there. I also checked the room, my parlour, the kitchen, the car but its not there. Now where on earth did I misplaced my phone.

"Miss Najma please can you inform his highness that food is done" Emilia requested.

"Sure Emilia"

I recited some dua's before twisting the door knob. The room is dark after all Ayzar is a fan of black so it's just normal. And I know I don't dare to switch on the lights because if he is inside the room then he will slaughter me for doing that. Helplessly I maneuvered around the room and I just don't think he is around. I am about to go when I remembered I haven't checked the parlour and the balcony so I went to the parlour first. Walking in the dark like a blind woman I stumbled on something and fell. I hit something like a rock.

"Ouuch" I yelped in pain. But wait this strong mint scent. Well I know his room smell of mint and turaren wuta but this strong manly scent where is it coming from. Whose heartbeats are these, slow baby heart beats. Before I could make out the puzzle a voice spoke

"So you are this heavy?" Ayzar switched his flash light from his phone. Oh no so I fell on Ayzar. My nose hitting his and our lips.... No, no. I quickly stood up and luckily he didn't hold me back.

"So you are this heavy" he asked again. I twisted my lips annoyingly

"Food is ready" I said making my way out of the parlour.

"So you also twist your lips?" He asked. I stomped my feet angrily ."stop it" I said.

"Nah" he replied. Before I could take a step he slipped his hands to my waist from behind. God no I hate this. The butterflies in my stomach have already started their music.

"Please stop" I pleaded

"Why?" He asked.

"It's not right" I said.