Chapter Eleven.

We should be happy with what we have,what we got and what we lost. Contentment is a pretty value don't you say?

                                        ~Bluey writer♣~
______________________________________________________________

   Billy girl this is for you. Enjoy!

Plus our next target is hundred votes. No votes no update issa promise.

    Today marks the first week of my marriage or let me put it  this way my contact marriage. My room keys were given to me yesterday and I couldn't feel more happy at least I would stop sleeping on the tiles.  My room is beautiful and warm. Everything is white the bed,the carpets,bedsheets, closet,bathroom and I love it that way. White symbolises peace and purity and for that I love white more. I am still in the bathroom when the Alarm rang. I quickly rushed my bath and dressed in my atamfa. I can't stop praising myself that I brought my clothes or I would have to bear insults and taunts that I didn't come with them from home. I promise that I won't wear a single thing that is not mine and I would not eat a morsel in this house. I will always hold my self respect that's how I was taught .

        Quietly I entered Ayzar room and directly went to the closet. All his clothes are black and I mean only quarter percent of one are coloured. I brought out a black silvery turban and the black short sleeved kaftan adorned with ash embroidery. I brought out his Louis black loafers and his black cuff links. I closed my eyes and picked his inner wears which were all Kelvin.  I can't believe I really have to do this everyday. Aunty fadima said she was the one doing it before can you believe it like a baby. I sighed and dropped everything on the bed. The annoying part is that he doesn't even wear what I brought out. He wears what he wants and I come back later to return the clothes back. Before he even comes out from his room let me disappear.

        I stepped to the kitchen. My cook 'Emilia' and 'Celestine' were already in the kitchen.

  "Miss Najma good morning" They both greeted.

   "Morning chefs. What are you cooking?" I asked. Yes amma gave me the permission to enter the kitchen yesterday. Ayzar told me he would never eat something I prepared and I should never even try cooking for him. The man hates me to a dead core.

    "French toast and sandwich" Emilia replied.

  "Okay. Hope you both asked his opinion" I said referring to Ayzar.

  "Yes. Miss Shalaija sent his diet yesterday"

  "Who is she?" I asked.

"His personal assistant"

   "Okay but the scotch egg who is it for?"

"Its for zahra" .

    "Who is zahra?"

"We don't know" they both said.  I nodded and helped them with chopping the veggies.

"Miss najma, Yusuf is in the parlor waiting for you" ladi one of farha maids said.

I kept thinking who is zahra? Is she his wife maybe

   "Okay ladi. Ina kwana ykk? Farha ta tashi ne?(good morning how are you? Has farha woke up)

  " I am fine. Farha has not woke up yet" she said smiling. Ladidi loves smiling. She is my friend now and I teach her some hadiths and Qur'an when she is free.

   "Miss Najma good morning" Yusuf said greeting me on his knees.

"Yusuf let's not do this with you stand up. How are you?"

  "I am fine. Here is your message" he said giving me some nylons.

    I checked the nylon which consist of a new Nokia phone and a takeaway pack of French fries.