Chapter twenty seven

If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

                     ~~~~Anonymous~~~~
_____________________________________________________________

    I am in the car waiting for fajwa when she appeared. I can't guess what she wore but I know she looks beautiful. She inhaled and exhaled her breath before knocking on the tinted glass. I hesitantly opened the door. Her perfume messed with my sanity for a moment. She gently entered the car and closed the door. My eyes came in contact with hers. There is no doubt she is exceptionally beautiful. She dressed in a white Abaya with a white khimar. She didn't do any make up just a red lipstick and powder with mascara. I realized I wasn't using my oxygen so I released my breath.

  The car was silent. It's going to be a long drive actually and I don't know what to say to her.

   "Uhm hi"  she said fiddling with her fingers that are covered in a white gloves.

   "Salam" I replied.

"Where are we going to?" Najma asked.

   "It's a secret" I whispered.

"Oh a secret okay." She stared back at the window.

       "You don't trust me?" I asked her.

She smiled. "I do. I trust you"

   "Then wait for it"

"I will try" she said.

I nodded a bit then relaxed back a bit. I am too tired from today's activities but then the woman right here has took away all the stress. I closed my eyes and removed my tie. I let the AC to refreshen me again.

Najma

I stared at the man in front of me. He is the most handsome man I have ever seen, the most arrogant and also the most amazing father. This sir Ayzar that would threaten me like no one else. This husband of mine. He looks tired and drained. His hair nicely combed to his forehead with his pink lips that is  set to a thin line. His  clean shaved face with his curly eyelashes. He has unbuttoned two buttons which revealed his muscular torso. A person can't be this beautiful. Ya Allah he is too handsome.

    I stared at him like my shining armor in a dark night. I don't know my feelings towards him but I don't hate him either.

He opened his left eye.

      "Are you checking me out hmm Mrs  Ayzar?"

My face suddenly turned red like a beetroot. I covered my face with my hands in  shyness.

  "Are you shy?" He asked adjusting back to a normal position.  I felt like disappearing because this is surely embarrassing.

    "Don't worry continue I don't mind"

"I wasn't doing anything". I defended.

   " I never thought you lie"

"I don't sir Ayzar"

"Then continue what you are doing I don't mind"

   "I am done" I said shyly.

"Are you sure?" He asked getting closer to me.

  "The driver moses is around" I whispered.

"So are you his wife?"

  "No" I said surprised by the question.

"Whose wife are you then?" He asked.

   I stared at him puzzled "you of course". I answered.

" Then focus on me" he said.  "Moses focus on the road" he ordered the driver.