Chapter Twenty four

Effort equals result.

                    ~~~Anonymous ~~~
______________________________________________________________

      As the plane landed in Nigeria I heaved a sigh of relief..I am too tired. We ascended the plane. The pilot came and offer me a handshake.

   "Mr Ayzar I hope you had a nice journey"

   "Yes Turad " I answered carving a small smile

"Mrs Ayzar I hope you had a nice journey?" He asked referring to Najma who slept twice in the plane because we left 2:00pm and its 11:00pm here in Nigeria.

      "Yes thank you". She replied.

  " Miss shalaija, Mr sameer?"

Shalaija nodded her head in approval and sameer answered.

   "Yes turad except that the trip today it's not fast. I didn't know when I slept off"

  Turad smiled "I would take note of that"

  "Sir Good night. I have to go back "

   "Okay Turad we will meet up". He gave me a thin smile and left. Turad has been my personal pilot for over five years and he is very friendly, respectful and also hardworking.

      Our cars came and sameer hugged me " I know you are angry with me but just be patient with me" he  whispered in my ear. I stared at him and muttered 'what a drama boy'. He entered his car and left. Shalaija's driver also came with her latest ford jeep. She smiled then muttered a good bye to me and she hurriedly left. I stared at Najma she looks tired and sleepy.

   "Let's go" I said to her leading the way. She nodded and our convoys opened the door to the axesis XL one of the cars my company made last year.

     Najma stared through the tinted window. The street is so quiet. Its late night so obviously the city would be tranquil.

        "We are almost there" I said to her when I noticed how desperate she is to reach home.

        "Umhum" she hummed.  I wanted to create something of a conversation but she is tired so I let her be.  The gates opened and the cars raced to the parking lot. I looked at Najma I don't think she can trek home

    "Take me home" I told Ricky my driver.  He did as I said and he dropped us right at our door step.  The maids came and took our luggage inside. Ricky wished us good night and Najma smiled wishing him well.

      We ambled inside the mansion and Najma just slumped to the sofa in the living room.

     "Go and sleep" I tell her.

"I am too tired Sir Ayzar" she said lamely. I understood that and left her there. I went upstairs and changed into my black pajamas.

         I called using the servicom to check if any Chef is around luckily some are.  I went to the kitchen and met two chefs.

     "Good Evening your Highness what are we to prepare?" They asked.

        "Cinnamon tea with toast bread" I said and I watched them made it after they were done they arranged it on the tray.

   "Your Highness where should I drop it?"

"You can leave" I said dismissing them. I carried the tray to the parlour and there she laid on the sofa.

     "Have something" I said placing the tray on the center table.

      She managed to sit up and looked up surprised.