Chapter Thirty two

Confusion is the beginning of wisdom.

~~~~Anonymous~~~
____________________________________________________________

Farha rested her head on my laps. We are in my room watching moana.

"Ummi, are you feeling better?" She placing her hand on my head.

"Yes baby ummi is feeling better" I answered. The girl has been with me since yesterday. Ever since she found out I am sick. She has been worried asking about my well being every minute. Not only her though my sisters came yesterday because our parents have already left the country. Arfah the girl almost fainted when she came to the house yesterday's night. She kept shouting 'omo sister you are enjoying abeg marry me to someone in your husband family'. Nihal well what can I say? Even when their flight landed the girl was sleeping so we never got to talk yesterday because she was sleeping walking until she reached the room.

It's still early in the morning 8:00am to be precise. Farha slept in my room yesterday and when we woke up she said we should watch film so that I can feel better. Can anyone be that sweet actually.

"Farha aren't you hungry?"

"No ummi" she whispered. We stayed there watching film. I know my sisters are still asleep after all they had a long day yesterday. The door opened and Ayzar came in.

"Abbi" farha quickly ran to hug her father.

"How are you princess?"

"I am fine abi".

He dropped farha back on the bed. My eyes met his and I just don't have any other option I have to greet.

" Good morning " I greeted

"How is your health?" He asked ignoring the greetings.

"Feeling better Alhamduliah"

"Abi come let's watch film" farha suggested making the puppy eye.

"Farha,"

"Please dad. Okay for ummi's sake" Ayzar stared at his daughter well if he wouldn't do it for her sake why would he do it for Najma.

"Farha no" Ayzar insisted. The poor girl laid on my lap and focused on her film.

"You are going to office?" I asked.

He glared at me then muttered "why the question"

"Please if you are not going to the office spare fifteen minutes Maximum. We are almost done with watching the film" I know he might hardly agree but I am just trying my luck.

"Farha cheer up I am watching it with you" Ayzar climbed the bed and drew her to his arms. "Cheer up" he said drawing her checks. She giggled and hugged her father. She laid down there between us. After some minutes Farha slept off. Ayzar stared at me as if that is what he is waiting for he quickly climbed off the bed.

"Go and eat breakfast" Ayzar reminded me. I nodded my head but the thing is I have to take my bath and so I did. I wore a floral maxi dress and veiled myself with a jersey veil. I picked up my phone and headed to the room downstairs where my Sisters are. I said the taslim and entered the room. Nihal been Nihal is still sleeping hugging her pillow like a magnet. Arfah she is no where to be found. Maybe she went outside. As if I guessed it right I met her wandering around the parlour in her pajamas.

"Arfah " I tapped her from behind. She froze instantly and turned swiftly like a robot.

"You gave me a scare" she said placing her hand on her chest.