Chapter Thirty

If you think you are too small to be effective you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.......

~~~~Anonymous~~~~
_____________________________________________________________

I am angry with her but she would never understand. I don't drive why because I always get into an accident. Not that I don't know how to drive carefully but I have forgotten how to drive slowly. When I am to drive literally one thing sticks to my mind 'suicide'. I can basically commit suicide so that's why I don't drive. In fact it's been long I drove a car. Almost five years back. But the fact that she can't keep her mouth shut despite me been angry with her she had to make me more furious. Why on earth must she talk to Yusuf just why? So I made the decision to drive back myself. But as usual she had to talk. I am just holding on to a thin thread of patience when she screamed.

"Please reduce your speed" she got me to the wall this time. I am trying my best to control myself and drive why must she talk.

"Get out" I calmly commanded after parking.

"Huh" she asked.

" GET THE FUCK OUT NAJMA KHALEEL !" I roared. I watched her get out of the car in fear. I zoomed off and left. I didn't want to do so but she forced me to do so. When I reached the palace I brought out my phone.

"Go and pick up my wife" I commanded.

"Where is she?" The person from the other end said.

"I don't know. I would share her live location" I said and dropped the phone after sending her location. I know she must be wandering around trying to find a tricycle or something.

I entered the palace to meet with the king haidar.

"Ayzar it's today you finally decided to come and see me?"

"It's not like that" I said to my brother who is trying hard to put up the he is okay act. Which is a façade.

"How are you then?" He asked. I smiled it's a question nobody asked me for a while.

"I am fine"

"When are you taking up your Royal responsibilities. You see I am not that well right now. today, tomorrow you might not see me again"

"Stop speaking like that"

"No Ayzar its the truth you know I am in the final stage. I have a very slim chance of surviving. You have to become the king sooner or later"

"Brother you are going to be fine again. " I cut in .

"You know that's a lie right" he laughed out loud. But I can't deny it my brother is having acute myeloid leukemia, the blood cancer disease and he is actually in stage four. He is also suffering from nephritis.

"Brother just have hope"

"Since when I was born I believed in hope and I am still believing in that hope that's why I am telling you this"

"Haidar I am a businessman, I have many things on my plate. I can't occupy that position it's burdened with so many responsibilities that I can't take care of"

"You always use your work as shade to hide from your Royal duties. Before been a business tycoon you were something else. So tell me why you can't change this time"

"Brother that's a different story"

" so the twins told me you went to their convocation ceremony " he said drifting away the first conversation since he can clearly sense I am not interested.