PRETTY MESSAGE.

Hello pretty people how are you all? I hope you are all doing good. Thanks for sticking to the journey so far may Allah reward you all. I want to thank some pretty readers that have been really supportive.

*Khadijadahirucoomass* Thanks for been a pretty voter. I would also like to see you comment. Stay pretty.

*dejertmerhouterh* Thanks for been a pretty voter and commenter. Stay absolutely pretty and remain blessed.

*hafsertuuhh* Thanks for been a pretty commenter and voter. Stay absolutely pretty and remain blessed.

Those that added my book on their reading list

Dejertmerhouterh. Thanks pretty.

HussainaAbdullahi815. Thanks pretty.

Iman74129. Thanks pretty.

These are people that motivated me from the start may Allah reward you all.

Here are some of my favourite books on wattpad

1. Series book (prequel & sequel) Architect and Mrs dantata by latifahefua
2. Chasing Marwa by gurly222
3.sultan by amirahjulde.
4.Mi armor my love! by Rukkaya Abdullah
5. Married to the gateman by Aishatuh M

You can all check their profiles and I promise you they write amazing books and when I say amazing I mean really pretty books.

I would be welcoming your questions and suggestions and I would answer them all in the pretty message. I would be dropping my favourite books and also acknowledging the pretty readers. So after every 10 chapters there would be a pretty message for you all.

To the ghost readers which ghost film is your favorite? Since you guys are ghosting quite well I say a round of applause for my ghost readers they don try small abi. Ghosting with bluey writer no be small thing.

Thanks again for been pretty readers. You guys should all stay pretty and remain blessed.

Question: C drama / k drama.

Me: C Drama

You:??. Let's all hear from you.

Ma'asalam.

Story lines.