Chapter Thirty three

Don't be what people want you to be. Be yourself and find someone who truly loves for what and who you are.

~~~~Anonymous ~~~~
______________________________________________________________

It's been days with my sisters and the twins and what can I say our days are spent happily. Ayzar has fly to India for almost a week right now. He call at times to ask me how I am.

"Sister this your phone make you dash me please" Arfah pleaded while taking pictures in my garden. I am watching her from the kitchen window. Ever since that girl found out I have iPhone fifteen my space is filled up with her pictures and my clothes have rightfully become hers she would be changing from one jalabiya to another I am sure my closet must be tired of her.

"Secure an admission before I give you the phone"

"Really, really sister?" She asked me giving me those puppy eyes.

"Maybe Arfah khaleel"

"Halee you should bear me witness" Arfah said to halima who is also taking pictures with her. I am telling you the girl got the twins to follows her on her social media accounts that too including jaleel. She can't spend a whole five minutes without phone because she claims she is now a celebrity because the khaimas are following her.

"I would definitely be your witness Arfah but hey this sun is kissing my skin too much enough of the portrait pictures"Halima said. They came inside the kitchen waving a small high to me and the chef. Salima is by the corner answering calls and halima and Arfah just sat down on the kitchen island.

" okay ladies Lunch is ready. Why don't you go and sit down while me and Emilia get the warmers to the dinning and please someone should call jay and nihal"

"Hmm those reading pies when last did I even see them them, in the morning when we prayed subh I haven't seen them again" Halima said.

"I saw them at the terrace reading a novel some hours back,let me go and call them" Arfah offered and left the kitchen. The twins also joined her to leave the kitchen I heard Halima asking her twin

"Twinnie who's that you are speaking with on the phone. A man I should know? Care to explain it to me"

"Nothing like that halima. It's just regarding work" Salima answered. But something in me believe there must be something going on with Salima, something nobody knows of not even her twin.

~~~~***~~~~

"Salam " I knocked on the library door. I can hear nihal's voice laughing.

"Wasalam come in" jaleel answered giving me his one in a million smile. I guess he likes me maybe because Nihal is too young for him. He is just using her to spend time.

"Jay" I grinned.

"The fashion designer Arfah what bring you here?" Jaleel asked me.

"Yaya said I should calls you guys "

"We are coming right now. Buddy let me go and have a quick bath we would meet downstairs" jaleel waved at nihal before leaving.. Nihal waved at him.

"When did you become like this Nihal?" I asked my sister.

"What did I do Ya Arfah?" She asked.

"Did you see how you were blushing tell me do you have a crush on him? He's older than you let me remind you"

" I know " she whined.

"Then what was the blushing about?"

"I wasn't blushing" Nihal defended.