prom?

i went to school being immediately reminded that prom was that night. cal hadn't asked me yet and i would probably just not go if he didn't ask me so i felt like today was pretty mediocre.

i had a dress, of course i did. in the end, prom is just a good excuse for a girl to get a new dress.

when school got out cal ran up to me.

"will you- if you- if you want to- if no one has asked you yet you know? do you maybe want to go to prom with me?" cal asked

i didn't know how to feel but i said yes. of course i would go to prom with cal. i loved him. and that was scary, but i did love him.

hunter was still in a slump and no one other than alex had been over to the house in almost a month.

i listened to sleater kinney and did my makeup and all of that good stuff before getting my dress.

^dress (i don't care

^dress (i don't care. that's what she's wearing fuck you)

i put my dress on and waited for cal. i waited and waited until i almost felt stood up.

suddenly i heard a knock on the door and i went up and got it before hunter could. when i walked out he door i saw cal in front of a big limo.

"the fuck" i laughed

cal just shrugged as we got in the limo together with tons of people i didn't know and rachel. people were making fuck of cal at some points, and me as well. i wanted to sock them right in the face but i knew i shouldn't mess up the prom makeup until after the dance.

when we got into the school gym prom got really lame really fast.

"damn" i sighed and looked up at him.

"yeah" he said weakly.

we both looked at each other and laughed.

"i guess let's dance" i said and went into the middle on the floor and stood there. they were playing bad music. they played tons of music that just sounded lame and all the same. cal and i ate that shit up though. we kissed and danced until the slow song came on.

"fuck this!" i said and took his hand before running out of the gym

when we got outside i kissed him and pulled away laughing. "where should we go" i asked.

"my parents aren't home." cal said.

we both looked at each other without saying a word before going in the direction of cals house. we talked and held hands.

"you uh- look great by the way kim, like really great" cal said

i blushed "thanks cal," i tried to not look shy "you do too" i teased.

"yeah whatever" he laughed

when we got to his house we went to his room i sat on his bed. i always thought his bed was insanely comfortable. i loved his room.

cal was looking at me and blushing and looking at me and blushing.

"cal just do it, i know you wanna say something or do something so just go ahead and do it."

cal looked at me and without any time waited his kissed me. i kissed back immediately and tugged on his hair. his lips were so soft. he took off his blazer and laid me back on his bed. i got comfortable as we continued to kiss.

i loosened cals tie and eventually took it off. we kissed while his hands roamed down to my waist. i tried to reach the zipper on the back of my dress while cal slowly began to kiss my neck. as i struggled to do so, cal moved his hands to my arched back and unzipped it for me. as i slipped off my dress i was left in only my think underwear and no bra.

cal looked at me for a bit for quickly snapping out of it and going back to kissing my neck. i groaned slightly causing cal to pause and blush before continuing. i slowly moved his hand over my breast myself, knowing he would be to shy to do it himself. he held my boob and kissed down my jawline slowly.

"cal" i whispered

"yeah?" he asked

"do you wanna have sex with me?" i said, extremely embarrassed after saying it.

cal pause and just looked at me for awhile while his face began to turn a pink color. "yeah" he said shyly.

"wanna do it now?" i said

cal nodded and began to unbutton his shirt. i pulled his up and began to help him.

when his shirt comes off i see his beautiful body in front of me. i kiss his shoulder and he touches my thigh. i hold on to his neck and breath heavily.

i sit there getting more nervous by the second while waitigg by for him to touch me where i wanted.

i couldn't help myself anymore and i moved my hips slightly into his hand as he touched me. cal moved his hand up and down on top of underwear as i began to take his pants off. i kissed his neck as he help me in his arms. cal pauses and get a condom as he slips it on. i kiss him as he slowly takes my underwear off.

"can i do this?" his asks nervously.

"yeah" i nod and blush.

he slowly moved himself to where i need him most and pushes in slowly.

i moan and he groans and we look at each other as i hold onto his shoulders.

"are you okay?" he asked

i nod as he groans an continues to push in. i moan, it is slightly painful for awhile.

we kissed each other as he began to move in and out.

it got easier and less painful and before i knew it i was moaning and pulling his hair.

"fuck" he mumbled as i moaned his name.

all the sudden call grunted really hard and took deep breaths.

"did you finish?" i whispered.

he nodded.

i didn't finish but it's not like i had ever even made myself finish anyway. i had never felt that kind of sexual pleasure in my life.

cal pulled out and threw away the condom before laying on the bed next to me. we caught our breath and cal looked over at me.

"let's go to sleep" he said pulling me close and kissing my neck. i put my arms around him and getting underneath his blankets.

"kim?"

"yeah"

"i want you to know..." he hesitated, "i want you to know that i will never stop loving you. i will always love you. until the end of time."

i didn't know what to say back to him. it was scary, i was scared oh how much he loved me. all i could say back was "i'll never love someone like i love you" before drifting off to sleep.

a/n- thank you for your patience during this time in my life. if you were not aware i had a death in the family and was out of my country for awhile. i also was dealing with some problems with a fuck ass boy but i am okay now. this story is almost over, most like only 1 or 2 more parts will be left. thann you for your support.