meeting the guys

"Ugh why the hell is it so hot here" I said to my half sister she laughed a little grabbing her bag "you'll be fine y/n just suck it up it was really hot in Florida to so I don't see why your complaining" she says, Nicole always asked why I would complain that was her favorite thing to ask me..it was really hot though me Nicole my dad and my step mom had just moved to hells kitchen in New York from Florida I was only 13 and my half sister was 11 me and my family moved here yesterday we still have alot of unpacking to do but our parents said to go out and have fun and be kids I looked at my watch 12:03 it showed it was steaming hot but we had spent money if we wanted to get something...

We had been walking around hells kitchen for the past twenty minutes when my sister spotted something "damn talk about fine" she said pointing to four boys across the street sitting on the curb I rolled my eyes "Nic you find everyone fine" I said she rolled her eyes back "we should talk to them" she said giving me a look to go say something "only if I can get some ice cream first" I said she sighed "fine I don't want any so you don't have to get me anything" she said I started walking away towards the ice cream cart "wasn't planning on getting you anything" I said I could just tell she flipped me off and frankly I didn't care I just laughed a bit. I walked past the four boys and they all looked at me there was one girl and one of the boys had his arm wrapped around her from what it looked like they were a couple there were 3 other boys the boy who had his arm wrapped around the girl had blonde short hair he seemed pretty tall the boy sitting next to him had very short black hair he was smiling the entire time he was talking the boy standing next to him with a cola had brown-ish blonde hair and he had very bright blue eyes he was definitely the shortest one he seemed happy but looked tired the last boy was leaning against a pole he had red-ish brown short somewhat curly hair he was pretty cute but I wasn't gonna be like my sister falling for every boy I see the girl was really pretty she had darker skin and long brown hair she looked at me and smiled and I smiled back. I walked over to the ice cream stand "uhh I'll take the raspberry on a shuger cone please" I said after looking at what flavors they had he handed it to me "2.75" the man running the ice cream stand said, I was reaching for my wallet when I heard a voice from next to me "hold up real quick ill take a double scoop of vanilla on a wafle cone" the voice said I looked over and saw the last boy from the curb I looked at him confused and the guy handed him his ice cream the "4.45" the guy says the boy took out a 5 dollar bill and handed it to the guy I looked at him and confusion "wow thanks" I said slightly smiling he smiled back..Jesus this boy was cute "no problem..you new here? I don't think I've seen you" he said I licked my ice cream and looked at him "yes me and my family just moved here from Florida" I said he looked at me and nodded "well that explains why you don't have the New York accent but eh honestly after a while it gets pretty annoying" he says I smile I try not to smile to much as I don't want to show how attracted I am to him "well I like your accent it sounds nic-or I mean it's a cool accent or-" I got cut off by him slightly chuckling "thanks" he said smiling a bit "what's your name?" He asks snapping me out of my thoughts "y/n, y/n L/n) I said he held out his hand to shake mine "Lorenzo Carcaterra but everybody calls me shakes" he says grabbing and shaking my hand "shakes?" I said he smiled a little bit "yea my friends nicknamed me that because I love Shakespeare and I love reading" he said still holding onto my hand I didn't let go either though "well it was nice meeting you shakes and thank you for paying for the ice cream you really didn't have to" I said he smiled and shook his head stepping a little closer "my treat and besides your new I might as well be your first New York friend" he said I laughed a little "hey why don't you come meet my friends they were kinda talking bout you" he said I looked at him "nothing bad just about how you looked new" he said "ok" I said and he pulled me over to his friends and for some reason I felt instant butterflies whenever he was near me *I hardly know this kid* I thought to myself as we walked to his friends..

When we finished walking over his friends looked up at me "guys this is y/n, y/n this is Tommy, Michael, John and Carol" shakes said I smiled as they all said hi i looked over my shoulder and saw my sister "here let me call my sister over..Hey Nicole!!" I yelled she walked over to us "what" she said "I want you to meet some people" I said she looked and saw all the guys "guys this is Nicole my sister Nic this is Michele, Tommy, John, Carol and shakes" I said she looked confused "shakes?" She said "for Shakespeare i love reading but my real names lorenzo" shakes said she smiled "well it's nice to meet you guys" she said I smiled "yea it really is" I whispered to myself while looking at shakes why was I already falling for him I haven't even known him for an hour yet but he's really cute but I can't date the second day I've been in New York maybe when we're closer but I still don't know..all I know is I already have a crush on him "well you guys wanna go hang out?" Shakes asks looking at me smiling I turn away for a second and look at my sister we give each other a glance "yea sure seems fun" I say he smiles squeezing a little on my hand....

Me: wow first chapter and it's so damn long lol what do you guys think is it good, bad? Let me know and I take requests for other story's
1162 words