shoot him

Fall of 1981, 3 people walked into a bar. The bartender new there faces as most of the people new there names. The light haired man and been in and out a jail since he was a teenager he did cocaine and had a fast temper and an even faster trigger he once shot a man who cut infront of him in a movie line. The dark haired man was equally deadly he committed his first murder at 17 he drank and he did drugs and had a wife he never saw living somewhere in queen's New York. The long haired girl wasn't as deadly but she still had a fast temper for anyone who tried to mess with her she never killed anybody but she put a few men and women in the hospital giving one a broken arm and gave 2 woman concussions she never drank much only when she went out to a bar with the 2 men who she grew up with this was there place.

"Hey order me something I have to go to the bathroom" the light haired man said the others nodded the man walked past 2 older men and then walked past a couple and looked to his left and saw an older man maybe in his late 40s the man sat there eating until he noticed the light haired man staring at him "can I help you with something chief?" The man said the light haired man stood for a second before speaking "not right not..enjoy the rest of your meal" he said with a smile walking to the bathroom and splashing water onto his face he didn't know what to think he thought he'd never see this man again..the man who abused him and all of his friends.

The dark haired man and the girl were talking and saw the light haired man coming back "hey we ordered you the brisket" she said as he sat down "take a look at the guy over there take a real good look at him" he said the girl and the guy looked over "Jesus Christ" she said in a whisper "mother fucker" the dark haired man said both equally as terrified as the light haired man "let's get out of here" she said "wait let's not let's go say something" the light haired man said grabbing her arm "are you fucking nuts? you remember what he did to us and what he did to Shakes and Mikey you remember right?" She said easily frustrated he looked at her "of course I remember how could I forget? But it's time he knows what happens when he fucks with people" he said she looked at the dark haired man and he nodded she sighed as they started walking over to the man.

They walked past the older men and the couple and stood infront of the man's table "hello" the light haired man said both guys sat down while she stood "who the fuck asked you to sit down?" The man said "wow I thought you'd be happy to see us I guess I was wrong" he said smiling "alright last time what the fuck do you guys want?" The man said "let me help you out your looking at John Riley, Tommy Marcano and y/n L/n remember now Nokes?" John said the man thought and remembered he smirked "oh yea I remember you guys..that was a long time ago...so how you been?" Nokes asked you scoffed "were not kids anymore" you said pulling a chair up and sitting next to John "I can tell..you still dating carcaterra?" He asked you rolled your eyes "we were never dating he's my friend" you said and he laughed "yea but friends don't kiss each other like that" he said you looked at Tommy and John "so what do you guys want" he asked "what I've always wanted..is to watch you die" John said putting a pistol on the table you froze a bit "your gonna burn in hell all of you" he said "yea after you" John said and shot him from under the table you stood up instantly moving and watched as John and Tommy shot him you started thinking about what happend at Wilkinsons remembering everything that happened you wanted Nokes dead..you reached over and grabbed the gun from John pointing it at Nokes you didn't even hesitate your brain didn't give you enough time to hesitate you pulled the trigger shooting him in the head killing him instantly everything went silent as John and Tommy looked at you in shock you never killed anyone and no one could believe you just did "fuck" you said bearly above a whisper you couldn't help but cry "come on let's go" Tommy said wrapping an arm around your waist pulling you out of the bar and what makes things even crazier is that with the help of Micheal, Shakes, Carol, Danny snider, king Benny and father Bobby you guys got away with it...

Me: Ok so I didn't know what else to write hopefully this is good
862 words