make me

Me: Ok so this would be the first spicy one I write. Idk how I'm gonna feel abt this tho so we'll see what happens. Also this takes place in 2024 and both Shakes and y/n are 17

"Oh my god y/n!!" Shakes yelled to me from downstairs "what!!" I yell looking up from my phone "get down here!!" He yells and I groan and get up and walk downstairs.

"What" I say leaning on the kitchen counter. He turns to me holding a empty bottle of coke "did you drink my last coke?" He asks. Yes I did but I wasn't gonna admit it. "Oh, no I didn't" I said and he tilted his head "then who did Casper the friendly ghost?" He asks and I try not to laugh "yes, yes it was Casper" I say and he puts the coke bottle on the table and walks over to me "tell me if you did it" he said knowing I did "make me" I said and he pushed me on the counter "oh, hello" I said kinda blushing  "yeah, hi" he said and leaned in to kiss me and I kissed back. He put his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair. I pulled slightly, making him groan a bit. I chuckled a bit and he pulled away and looked at me "you know all you have to do is tell me you drank it" he said and I smiled "but I didn't, babe. I don't know what you talking about" I said and he leaned in to kiss me again and I didn't stop him.

After a minute he pulled away and grabbed my hand "what's happening?" I ask as he opens the door to the bedroom "you'll see" he says kissing me again and pushing me on the bed. He hovered over me kissing me more. He pulled his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor. Jesus. He unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off me "your so beautiful" he said and I just kissed him and pulled him closer. I brought my hands to his belt and started unbuckleing it making him smirk. He yank off his belt and started to take his pants off leaving him in just his boxers. I started unbuttoning my shorts and slid them off, throwing them on the floor. He took off his boxers putting them on the floor along with the other clothes. Wow this guy is beautiful. I slid off my underwear tossing it to the side and he leaned down to kiss me again and pulled away "are you sure?" He asks and I nod. He slowly entered making me gasp a bit "you ok?" He asks looking up "yeah, I'm ok" I say. He slowly starts thrusting in and out of me. After a few seconds he started going a little faster getting me to moan. I pulled him closer to kiss him and he he kissed back. I pulled at his hair making him go harder. My whole head was spinning and I couldn't stop it nor did I want it to stop, everything was getting hot and I felt like I couldn't breath for a second. I kissed him more and he pulled away for a second "I love you so much" he said and kissed me again going harder. A few minutes later we both finished and he layed down next to me.

"You know all you had to do was tell me you drank it" he said and I laughed a little "yeah, well I didn't want to" I said and he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me. A few minutes later he looked at the clock and looked at me "alright my love I have to go to bed. Gotta be up at 7:30 for work" he said "maybe you can call off" I say jokingly and he chuckles "yeah I wish but Publix needs me" he said "I know, I know" I say "come on let's go to sleep" he said and I draped my arm over him "I love you" he said and I smiled "I love you to Shakes" I said closing my eyes.

Me: WOW this was uh, interesting let's just say that. Soooo idk if I'll be writing another chapter like this. Honestly this was kinda fun to write but probably won't be doing this again lol
754 words