yes or no

Y/n and Shakes had been together since they were 10. They were what everyone called the perfect couple. But as time grew they slowly drifted apart. The only thing is y/n didn't know why.

Shakes and y/n were hanging put at Tommy's house. Micheal and John were there to. Shakes was being randomly distant. He was on his phone, barley conversing with you, pretty much only talking to his friends. The guys noticed this and did there hardest to include you but ultimately failing when he never acknowledge the fact that you were there. You had gotten fed up being ignored so you just walked our of the room to the kitchen. Shakes noticed you were mad and came into the kitchen. You saw him looking at you but you decided to ignore him.

"Y/n, what's going on?" He asked clearly annoyed. You just rolled your eyes and poured yourself some milk and went to the cobbord "hello? You can't ignore me forever" he said and you grabbed the oreos and walked back to the counter "you are a good one to talk about ignoring people" you said somewhat aggressively putting the pack of cooking on the counter. "Oh my god why are you acting like this?" He asked you shot your head up getting more frustrated by the second "what the fuck do you mean Shakes!? You've been ignoring me for the past hour and a half and your asking why I'm acting like this? How about you take a look at how you've been acting towards me!" You said, your voice unintentionally raising causing the others to walk in "y/n just stop! You've been a bitch for like two weeks now and won't even tell me why!!" He yelled. "Woah woah Shakes relax!" Micheal said coming closer "shut up Micheal!" Shakes yelled turning his attention back to you "shakes why are you acting like this? You act like I don't exist anymore. tell me why!" You said he sighed "y/n just stop I'm not in the mood to deal with your shit. All you ever ask is 'do you love me?' Or 'why do I feel like you don't love me anymore?' Jesus why can't I get a fucking break" he says. You feel your eyes stinging but you hold back "Shakes, do you love me yes or no?" You ask but he doesn't say a word. You can feel that lump in your throat as your trying not to cry "Lorenzo, do you love me....yes or no?" You say slightly choking on your own tears. He still doesn't say anything. His phone suddenly rings showing a girls name, Mia, you suddenly feel your heart drop to the pit of your stomach "who's Mia?" You ask as a tear falls from your eye. He doesn't say anything for a few seconds "she's my friend y/n, my friend" he says you feel a burn in your stomach "is she the reason you've become so fucking distant?" You ask and he just sighs "yes" he whispers "huh? Speak louder I can't here you" you say angrier "yes, ok, yes she's the reason why I've wanted nothing to do with you!" He yells. You were broken by his words "is that what you wanted to hear y/n? Did you wanna hear why I don't want you anymore!?" He yells louder making everyone just go dead silent. "Well if you dint wanna be with me then just fucking leave me!!! I can tell you don't fucking care!!!!!!" You yell slamming your hand on the counter. "Fine I'll fucking leave you!!!" He yells slamming the glass of milk onto the floor "Mia was right you really are as stupid as they come" he says before storming out. You stood there in shock. You leaned down to pick up the broken glass as the others came in "hey, hey, it's ok" John said wrapping an arm around you while you sobbed "yeah he was being an asshole its not your fault" Tommy says. You hear Micheal on the phone "Shakes what the fuck is your issue?" He says into the phone. You stop him instantly by grabbing the phone and hanging up "leave it alone Mikey" you say. He hugs you while the others finish picking up the glass. Either way you still felt like shit but maybe this was a good thing but it still hurt.....

Me: Ok so this was a sadder one so bare with me
756 words