what he doesnt know wont make him kill you

Me: this is one that's set in the year 2024 so the next one will be somewhere in the 60s😁😁

Shakes's pov:
"Y/n y/n Y/N WAKE UP" I yelled to my sister she fell out of bed "what the hell Shakes!?" She yelled at me "School dumbass" I said we were late because she's said she set her alarm when she clearly forgot to "oh god why are you waking me up now?" She asked "because we both overslept y/n, hurry here put whatever this is on" I said tossing her a pair of pants and a shirt we unfortunately had to share a room so neither of us got any space so it was annoying "fucking hell Lorenzo, you scared me" she said getting up and heading to the bathroom and locked the door. I quickly put on my pants and shirt and tied my shoes "y/n, come on!" I yell and the door opens "can you shut up for once Shakes" she says putting on her shoes I roll my eyes grabbing my phone and heading out "Shakes!!" She yells I turn around "what!" I yell back and she stomps down stairs showing me her phone "it's fucking Saturday dumbass!" She yells and I just stare at her phone. Shit. It is Saturday. She looks like she's gonna kill me and I chuckle a little bit "heh uh yea my bad uhmm I'm gonna go see the guys bye!" I yell running as fast as I can knowing my sister is gonna kill me. I head out the door dashing down the streets I ran past fat monchos candy store and the church making it to the roof where me Tommy, John and Mikey sit "we've been waitin on ya for like twenty minutes" John, says grabbing a soda while I catch my breath "yea well y/n, is gonna kill me I thought it was Monday but no it's Saturday so I woke her up and now she's gonna kill me" I say and they all laugh "I love your sister" Tommy, says pulling his shirt off "yea cuz you have like the biggest crush on her" Micheal, says smiling I look over at Tommy, confused "shut up Mikey" he says "you like my little sister? The twelve year old? The one who I will break any boys neck if they touch her" I say walking a little closer "I'm thirteen that's only a one year difference" Tommy, says backing away "well touch her and your gone" I say laying on a towle.

Your pov:
I layed on my bed annoyed with my brother I change from jeans and a tank top to comfy shorts and a sports bra putting on some music and relaxing. I closed my eyes and thought for awhile on who I've had a crush on and of course it was Tommy, I had liked him for a few months and shakes, doesn't know he's very protective he once punched a guy in the face for touching my shoulder the 'wrong way' so it's safe to say if he knew Tommy, would be a gonner. I decide to go into the pool I get up and put on my black bathing suit and grabbing my stuff heading out to the pool. I set my towle on the chair and brought a small speaker putting some music on. I jump into the pool and started swimming for a bit. An hour later my phone goes off saying that someone's at the door "ugh why" I say getting out of the pool and walking inside to the front door I open it and see my brother and his friends "oh hey" I say Shakes looks at me "where are your clothes y/n" He asks "I was in the pool Shakes calm down. So what do you guys want?" I ask wiping water off my face "bitch it's my house to we share a room" Shakes, says "lucky" Tommy, mumbles we all heard him thought Shakes, turned to him stepping a little closer "say what?" He says standing a few inches away from Tommy. I put my hands on Shakes's shoulders pulling him back slightly "take it easy on him Shakes" I say pulling my brother back into the house "how bout we all get in the pool I've got music and snacks" I say the guys look at each other and nod "sure why not" John, says walking inside Michael walks in after and then Tommy steps in smiling at me I smile back "I like your bathing suit..it suits you" he says "thanks" I say as we walk to the kitchen I open up the refrigerator and grab some sodas while Tommy leans against the counter "so Shakes coming after you now?" I asked "yea he might try to kill me" he said opening up a coke "maybe but I mean what he doesn't know won't make him kill you" i say standing next to him he looks at me for a second before leaning in to kiss me I was shocked a bit but kissed him back I felt butterflies instantly I wrapped an arm around his neck before pulling away "careful Shakes might walk in" I say as he holds onto my waist "yea but like you said what he doesn't know won't make him kill me" he said smiling I smiled and kissed him one last time before walking back to the fridge "soo does this mean we're dating orrrr" he asks and I smile "duh Tommy, I've liked you for awhile now" I say and he smiles "me to..and I'm glad your my girlfriend" he says hugging me from behind...

Me: Ok so this was also fun to write alot like my other ones lol
977 words