the flashback

Me: for M4DFORMAX here is the flashback. Enjoy😁😁

"Maybe they did something to them that made them want to kill him. Maybe he hurt them in some way that was unforgivable" I said while getting small flashbacks to the things I tried so hard to burry in my head.

The flashback
"Wake your ass up" Nokes yelled startling the crap out of me "it's your birthday and today is gonna be fun" he said as I sat up scooting back against the wall "how old are you again?" He asked me. He knew damn well how old I was he was just being an ass "fourteen" I said  "wow your growing up pretty fast" he said "get dressed" he said and walked out of my sell.

Of course it's my birthday,.October 14th. I put on my pants and shirt and tied the jacket around my waist and put on my shoes and walked out "ah no stay" he said pushing me back into my sell "bring them in boys" he said as the other guards brought the boys into me sell and nokes locked the door.

"What the fuck" I said as the threw my friends in all different directions and nokes walked up to me "so since it's your birthday we thought we could have a party like we did for carcaterra" Nokes said "so your fourteen. Well that means fourteen birthday hit from all of us" Styler said walking over to me and shoved me onto the ground next to Micheal.

Addison handed nokes a baton and stepped over to Shakes "happy birthday sweet thing" he said and hit me across the face with a baton. I winced in pain but he didn't seem to care "that's one for me thirteen left and then it's there turn" he said and hit me again "leave her alone" I hear Micheal say but then he gets slapped across the face.

"I'm fine Mikey" I say trying to to cry. Each hit is a sharp pain it stings like a fire ant "well that was my fourteen now it's there turn" Nokes said and moved as Styler came up to me "happy birthday" he says grinning and open-hand slaps me across the mouth, busting my lip open "fuck" I whisper as blood drips from my lower lip.

They each took turns hitting me in different ways. Each hit, harder then the last. "Alright boys she got her fourteen hits from us but now I think it's time for the big surprise" Nokes says and steps closer to me "what to do you want?" I ask wiping my mouth "a blow job" he says grabbing ahold of my arm "don't fucking touch her" Micheal says again "Mike I'll be fine" I say as Nokes unzips his pants "go ahead" he says and I try my hardest not to cry.

End of flashback

"What could that guard have done that was so unforgivable that they had to take his life away? He probably had a wife and kids who are devastated that they'll never be able to see him again" mom said snapping me out of my thoughts "if you only knew" I whispered closing my eyes causing a tear to fall into my hand...

Me: Ok so here is the flashback part. This took a minute bc writing stuff like this is a little hard for me to do but I hope you enjoy😁😁
580 words