complement

Me: this takes place in 2024 once again😁😁

Y/n's pov
"I'll make a deal with you. I'll show you one of the things I got you if you give Shakes a complement" Ariana says and I shoot up "dude really?" I ask annoyed and she laughs "you've been wanting to so I'm giving you that boost of confidence" she says laughing again "Ari I can't. God knows whats gonna happen" I say "come on I'll show you what I got you" she says and I roll my eyes "fine" I say annoyed "ok close your eyes" she says and I do "if you hit me I'll smother you in your sleep" I say "open" she says and I open my eyes to see a beauty blender "I signed my life away for a makeup sponge. Great" I say and she laughs again.

Of course we have to go by Walmart AGAIN. I don't mind but damn. I walk inside and it's boiling hot "Jesus it's hot in here" I say "hmmmm, I wonder why" Ariana says and I slap her arm. We walk to the cereal isle and see Shakes putting stuff on the shelf "damn it" I whisper and she nudges me "go on" she says and I slap her arm again and walk up to where he is to grab a box of cookies crisp cereal "hey, how you doing?" He asks "Normal" I say and he chuckles "hey, uhm, sorry if this sounds weird but I like your hair" I say and pray to the gods that this doesn't go horribly wrong. He looks over and smirks a bit "you do?" He asks opening another box "yeah" I say and he smiles "well, thank you" he says and I smile "your welcome" I say "and by the way it didn't sound weird" he says. Thank God. "That's good" I say and Ariana comes up behind me with the cart "you ready?" She asks "oh, yeah I'm ready" I say putting the box of cereal into the cart "have a good one Shakes" I say and he smiles "you to y/n. And you to Ariana" he says and she smiles.

We're on another isle and she's doing her evil laugh "what now?" I ask and she turns to me "you complemented your crush" she says "how did he react? I saw a smirk" she asks and I roll my eyes "he said thank you" I say grabbing some juice "he didn't flirt? Damn" she said and I chuckled a bit "well either way I did it" I said and she smiled "and I'm sure you loved it" Ariana says and I roll my eyes smiling..

Me: well this was kind of a short chapter. So I'm writing a new story about sleepers. I'm still working on the first chapter but I'm gonna try to publish it sometime this week😁😁
489 words