I think we just killed a man

Me: so this takes place when they stole the cart

The sun was blinging straight down on us it was 98 degrees outside while we were all sunbathing.

"I'm frying like an egg up here. I say we get some butterrolls a couple of sodas and head down to the docks to cool off" Tommy said "we just got here" I said putting my hand over my eyes "it ain't that bad here there's a small breeze" Tommy said and I proped myself up on my elbows "are you nuts? were surrounded by a pool of heat" I said "the devil can't even stand it here" shakes said "would you guys shut up please? I'm trying to get my burn!" John said a little loudly.

"I mean there's some breeze up her-" "it's a hot breeze!" Shakes said cutting Tommy off. I stood up and walked over to the railing with Micheal "we haven't hit the hotdog vender in a couple of weeks" he said and I rolled my eyes "I don't know Mikey that cart guy ain't like the other ones. I mean he gets pretty pissed like crazy when you try to tick him off" Tommy said.

"We can eat hotdogs or we can eat air. Choose" Micheal said "airs probably safer mike" I said "yea hotdog ain't worth bleeding over Mikey" John said agreeing and I nodded my head.

"yea, anyways who's turn is it?" Shakes asked "yours" Micheal said "mine? It's not my turn I went like last month. You never went!" Shakes said pointing at John "Are you nuts? I went right after him" John said. I sighed "I'm not going" shakes said "why?" John and Tommy asked at the same time "it's to hot. I walked down the stairs I'll pass out" he said and did the Italian hand. I laughed and he looked at me "what?" He asked. I did the same hand gesture jokingly "shakes it's hot but you won't pass out" I said and then dodged a magazine that he threw at me "really dude!" I said.

Me and shakes walked up to the cart feeling defeated as it was our turn to do this stupid prank. "Uhh I'll take a hotdog with just ketchup" I said "you are so plain with your food" shakes said and I slaped his arm "and you have a plain personality" I said.

"Hey I know you" the guy running the cart said pointing at shakes "I look like alot of people" he said. The guy handed me and shakes are hotdogs "can I get two napkins?" Shakes asked. The guy turned to grab the napkins when shakes grabbed my hand and made a run for it.

"Pay my money theif!!!!" The guy yelled as me and shakes ran while the others went for the hotdogs. We ran as fast as we could "I feel like I'm gonna pass out" Shakes said I looked and saw a random cup of water. I grabbed it and splashed it on Shakes's face and chest "what the fuck!" He yelled as I threw the cup "still feel like your gonna pass out?" I asked "no" he said "exactly" I said smirking and he just rolled his eyes.

"Yknow these things are heavier then they look" Micheal said "genius there's a gas tank to keep the food hot there heavier then shit" Tommy said and took another bite of his hotdog "think we can push it the three of us?" Micheal asked "push it where huh?" John asked annoyed "a couple blocks, it'd be a nice surprise for the guy when he comes back from chasing shakes and y/n not to find his cart" Micheal said causing Tommy to laugh.

Me and Shakes ran like hell nearly bumping into people. We tied with the guy on either side of the street "come on..give up" Shakes said breathless "saying give up won't make him give up" I said catching my breath "run" shakes said grabbing ahold of my hand "oh you son of a bitch" I said running.

"What's wrong mike?" Tommy asked "shakes and y/n are taking to long they should've been back by now" Micheal said while Tommy drank more soda "we'll be fine it's shakes and y/n" Tommy said enthusiastically.

Me and shakes finally saw the guys. We threw are hotdogs and ran up to them "you guys were supposed to take the hotdogs not the wagon" Shakes said "dumbass's" I said catching my breath "oh now he tells us" John said annoyed "come on I got a plan. Over by the subway" Micheal said as we all started pushing the cart.

The plan was simple and fucking stupid. We were to hold the. Cart on the staircase and let go when the hotdog vender grabbed it. It the stupidest thing we'd ever done.

We held the cart on the edge slowly losing grip because of how hot it is "Mike I can't hold it I can't hold it!!!" Tommy yelled "come on a little longer!!" Micheal yelled back "Fuck Mike I'm losing grip" I said holding onto it for dear life. The cart slipped from there hands going down nearly take me and John with it but Shakes and Micheal grabbed us "Shit!!" I yelled holding onto the wall and Shakes's arm.

The cart tumbled down the stairs and we had no idea what to do "STOP GET OUT OF THE WAY" John screamed as someone walked out not realizing the cart was right there. The cart crushed the guy and everything went silent except for the ringing in our ears. We all stared in horror "Damn!!" John yelled "Jesus Christ" I said while Shakes held onto me "sweet jesus what have you kids done? What in the name of God have you kids done?" An elderly woman asked as Micheal wrapped his arms around us "I think we just killed a man" I said while we tried not to cry at what just happened...

Me: just watched the movie and got this idea
1014 words