Chapter 7-A counterattack

***

---Doomguy and Wonder woman position---

Both Wonder Woman and Doomguy prepared their weapons as the contingent of intergang members ran at them, shooting everythijng they had at the duo with Diana using her bracelets to deflect bullets but Doomguy leaped forward, tanking lasers, rockets, and bullets as he continues to dash at the closest intergang member to him.

Doomguy punches the member in armor, sending him flying into a truck full of gas, blowing it up along, the explosion consumes several light infantrymen while setting others ablaze but it also distracted, allowing wonder woman to throw her lasso and captured several more intergang soldiers.

She looks around and sees more intergang, ready to jump on her so she pushes herself off the ground, right before they managed tol land on her and with a swift motion, she slams her bracelets against one another, causing a powerful shockwave of energy to be sent out.

She lands back down as Doomguy runs back to her, both of them wondering where to go next "Leaguers,the metropolis DA is dead but we have cleared the area of intergang" Doomguy said on comms as he then receives a response from batman "Move onto the central bank, they're going after the large bank accounts."

"With how high cut their gear is, I don't think they need more money" Doomguy takes a jab at the greed of intergang.

Wonder Woman simply grabs onto him and flies up into the direction of the bank "Something you should know, Barnes was that we were trying to predict when and where this attack would come, and only Grodd knew, it's why we were so desperate to catch him" Diana says.

Doomguy's eyes widen in shock, it was his fault that this attack has happened but before he could continue processing, Diana lands them just outside the central metropolis bank as they see law enforcement and SWAT teams were already being overwhelmed by intergang forces, clearly standing no chance against the powerful mech suits and advanced infantry but were immediately cheering when the pair arrived as Doomguy immediately started shooting his plasma rifle.

The sun burning temperatures of he plasma orbs being fired out of the plasma rifle melted the intergang members into a bloody sludge but also blowing up the armored members at the same time while Wonder Woman focused on getting the civilians outside into safety.

Doomguy started rushing into the bank in order to find more intergang and civilians but as he busts through an outer wall into the the building to gain the element of surprise, he was greeted with the sight of intergang killing the bankers and hacking into bank accounts so in a rush to save the civilians, he drop kicks one of the members further into the bank.

Wonder Woman gets into the bank to prevent Doomguy from getting too violent with the intergang members as from what she saw from outside when he was using his plasma rifle.

She continues running until she saw Doomguy standing inside a vault of gold, diamonds, and cash with an intergang soldier in his hand, presumably interrogating him "Doomguy, wait, I can use the lasso to know what we need" Wonder Woman tells him as promptly, he drops the intergang soldier..

She wraps the lasso around him and starts her interrogation "Tell us everything about who planned this attack, where are they, and why did they d this?" She demands as the officer starts talking "I was not briefed on who planned it, I was just following-" The soldier is cut off as Doomguy shoots him in the head with his pistol for not having valuable information.

Wonder Woman looks at Doomguy with shame for being too trigger happy as he starts to justify himself "He was a bastard for coming in and shooting civilians to begin with."

"Diana, did you manage to get any information on that soldier?" Superman asks, knowing about her interrogating the officer since the justice league was fighting on open comms.