Chapter 6-The Movie Night before the Fight Night

***

---Mall parking lot--

Barnes and Jon hop out the pickup truck before entering the mall as Jon holds onto his uncle's hand.

"Why didn't your parents want to come with?" Barnes asks, asking why Clark wouldn't want to go with his own son as Jon turns around to answer "Dad said he wanted you and me to learn, but mostly you on how this world is."

"Hmm, well watching over the son of the man I almost killed is a start" Barnes says sarcastically, wondering why Clark already trusts him so much, especially with going out with Jon.

"Well my dad trusts people a lot, even Batman, and he has a thousand ways to paralyze dad in case he goes out of control" Jon jokes on batmans contingencies for superman.

The two approach the cashier and hand in their tickets before buying snacks.

"Large nachos, large mountain-dew, hot dog, and chicken popcorn, and get my nephew here just a medium-sized cheese popcorn and a can of coke" Barnes asks as he hands in some money.

"Look over there, it's the Titans" Jon tries to trick Barnes so he can swap their bags for the food.

"Who are the Titans?" Barnes asks in genuine curiosity without even looking as he takes his bag as Jon stresses out as he realizes that Barnes doesn't know who the Titans are when he should have been told when he met the league but Instead, he rolls his eyes and follows Barnes who has a slight grin on his face whether he knew what Jon was up to or was excited to watch the movie with Jon as they both walk into their theater number to see the movie starting before taking their seats.

"I hope we get some cameos" Jon says, eating away at his popcorn, watching the opening sequence to the movie.

They can see a middle aged man running around the abandoned pizzeria before being trapped in a contraption as a chainsaw approach but right before it makes contact against his skin, the scene changes.

---later---

The movie was at its climax as Mike and Vannesa continue fighting off the animatonics and Afton as Jon watching, not even blinking his eyes so he wouldn't miss a moment but on the other hand Barnes had been feeling anxious as he could feel a deadly presence.

He holds down Jons hand as a form of stress relief and also a way to keep in check from not shouting his lungs out from all of the references to the games that the movie was making.

Suddenly he can feel the presence go away as he goes back to focusing on watching the movie with Jon again as the two watch the springlock scene with William Afton being crushed to death in his own suit as soon the whole cinema was cheering as they watched Abby, Mike, and Vannesa get out of the pizzeria while it was collapsing,

Barnes lets go of Jon's hand as he gets up, dusting himself so to make sure that there was not any crumbs left on him from eating through out the movie.

"Can we get McDonalds?" Jon asks as they get out of the theater.

"No, your mom made food at home" Barnes said as he saw a missile flying at them.

He grabs Jon and jumps onto the floor as the missile flies into a billboard, creating a large explosion that collapses parts of the ceiling with civilians screaming as they ran around.

"Enjoying five nights at freddy's? All of you will soon enjoy being five feet under" A masculine voice shouted through the lobby of the cinema as soon, several intergang members emerged in their mechanized armor.

"They're intergang, they have kryptonite weapons which means neither my dad or I won't be able to stop them" Jon panic whispers into Barnes's ear.

With the dust cloud still settling from the missile hit and within close proximty of the bathroom, Barnes rushes into the male bathroom with Jon in his arm.