Chapter 13-Pacific Showdown

***

---Pacific Ocean---

Across the vast and endless plateau of water, superman was dragging Lobo through the air in a bear hug while just a few meters above its surface, creating a white streak across as far as they went, flying at speeds dozens of times beyond the sound barrier.

Superman is covered in bruises, his nose is bleeding profusely as it was broken with his cape torn in half from fighting his opponent, Lobo who remained rather unscathed, suffering just a nosebleed as the two continue their fight

With his arms free, Lobo clasps them together, locking each finger together as he slams his hands down onto Superman back like a hammer, making him let go and causing him to skid across the water like a pebble.

Lobo brings himself to a halt, the force caused by his sudden stop made his hair fly in the wind for a few seconds until it rested back onto his shoulders.

He whistled for his Spacehog to come to his location as in a few seconds, he could hear the rumbling of its powerful engine as it appeared as a dot in the horizon, quickly closing the distance as the silver colored space motorcycle halted right in front of the Alien mercenary.

He grabs onto the steering handles as he prepares to get back to San Franciso to fight Doomguy but before he could properly sit down on the motorcycle, a powerful force flipped his motorcycle from the front, causing him to fall over but not before grabbing his chained hook and laser rifle.

"I'll be damned before I let you get back to the city, Lobo!" Superman shouts defiantly, putting all of his might into buying Doomguy time to kill the Doomhunters and rescue Jon.

Lobo throws his chained hook, the chain wrapping it around Superman's arms as he then yanks on it, pulling him towards Lobo.

Superman flinches backward for a mere moment as the chain reels him in like a fish on the hook as as the space mercenary winds up a punch but as the two got into each others reach, Superman raises his free arm up and blocks the punch, the force of the strike going through his arm and into the sky behind superman, separating clouds as if the force was Moses with the sea.

Slipping his arm out of the chain, superman uses his speed and agility to maneuver under Lobos arms as he reaches out with his arms but not to punch or to push him away.

He forms finger guns in each hand as he strikes the center Lobos abdomen. He is utilizing Torquasm-Rao, the Kryptonian martial art to hit pressure points as Lobos nervous system overloads itself, causing his body to be completely paralyzed as he pukes.

With his enemy in complete shock, superman turns his right hand into a fist and starts flying upwards as he reaches out with his arm, punching Lobo right in the chin as the speed from flying and the speed of his arm being driven allowed superman to increase the force of his punch many times over.

Lobos eyes, despite being completely shrouded in red turn back into the sockets from the sheer pain that he was feeling and his entire body falling over backwards while trying to retain his grip on his weapons, holding down the trigger in hopes of scoring hits on superman while letting go of the chained hook.

Several shots from the laser rifle make their mark as bits of Supermans tights get melted off while he clenches his teeth to endure the painful burns.

Lobo regains his composure as he stands properly again in the air, spitting out a tooth that got dislodged from his gum because of the uppercut he took.

"Your ass seems to love preaching about not killing but here you are, trying to kill me while knowing you can't kill me!" Lobo shouts out.

Lobo is a Czarnian, the only way to kill one is by being one but he is the last Czarnian as the rest of them were killed in a genocide but this does not mean you cannot overpower them. While Superman knows that he cannot kill Lobo, his best chance is to hold him off until the rest of the Justice League arrives to assist.

"You should know to never mess with a mans son" Superman shouts back, taking a few deep breaths in as he then darts right towards Lobo, flying in his iconic fashion, instantly breaking the sound barrier while Lobo is shooting his laser rifle, scoring several more hits on superman as he rapidly approaches him,

Tackling Lobo, flying directly into the ocean, crashing into the surface, the blood from each others bodies mixing with the water around them.

The sunlight was rapidly fading as they went deeper into the ocean as the darkness shrouded around the two alien powerhouses.

Superman pushes Lobo away as he then tries to fly to the surface, only for Lobo to grab onto whatever was left of his cape, trying to pull him back down into the depths of the ocean as superman turns back around to look at Lobo, only to receive a charged up shot from the laser rifle to his face.

The bubbles from the impact of the laser in his face immediately dissipate as supermans eyes are shrouded in a bright red glow as he starts spewing his brand o lasers into Lobos face with the only difference was the pain for Lobo was going to burn a hell of a lot more.

Superman starts screaming in determination as bubbles exit his mouth with his scream being muffled from the water, shooting the heat vision right into Lobos face, returning the favor.

Lobo moves his arms to block the endless assault of the heat vision, using his left arm to block the lasers as he clenches his right hand into a fist, giving a right hook into Superman's cheek, causing him to stop.

The brief second gave Lobo enough time to pull himself away from Superman grasp as he yanks his chained hook from the soil underneath them.

He stands up, with the chained hook in his left hand, he quickly wraps the chain around his forearm as he holds the hook by its handle as he positions his body into a boxing stance.

Superman recovers but as he stands there, looking at Lobo, he understands that more fighting would incapacitate or even kill him, especially in an environment without the sun.

He notices Lobo waving his hand, motioning him to come into the fist fight but he won't fall for the trap as instead, he darts upwards, leaving a trail behind him as he speeds as fast as he can to the surface, stopping for nothing.

Lobo does the same, trying to catch up to him before he gets out of the water but it was too late as he sees supermans silhouette above the surface, making him angry as he flies faster.

He breaks out of the water of the water, ready to confront superman again, only to be met by superman charging right at him with his fist reaching out.

As the two merge, missing each other with their fists entirely as they rapidly turn around to face each other as the fighters both clench their teeth in rage and their fists in pure will, determined to kill one another. Superman shouts as he flies right into Lobos's stomach, hitting it hard as he vomits out again.

"Superman, this is Wonder Woman, move Lobo into position, we'll open a boom tube to send him out of the galaxy," Wonder Woman says on comms.

"I'll tell you something, Lobo. I've been holding back this whole fight" Superman growls, clenching his fist, using all of his strength and speed in an all-out final attack.

Striking Lobos chin, the force of his punch created a powerful boom that separated the ocean underneath them as the clouds were blown away. Lobo gets sent flying right into the boom tube, closing a few seconds afterward. Superman sees the space hog fly away into the sky and if he were to guess, it's going right for Lobo.

He coughs out some blood, still recovering from the fight as he realizes he needs to go help Doomguy and still save Jon.

"Doomguy, what's your status?" He asks on comms.

"'Bout to give and receive an ass-kicking" Doomguy replies in a tired manner, probably because he was barley holding off two Doom Hunters and is now about to face three.

"I'l see you soon" Superman replies as he turns around, facing east to get back to San Francisco.

_______________________________________________

Hello everyone, my release of chapters will be slow for some time due to finals, this is just one more chapter before I continue with studying.